Frozen two

JACK POV
"Elsa? Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I said, shaking her limp body. The snow shifted and flew up in the air every time I tried to move her. "Come on! What's taking you so long?!" I shook her once more.
"Are you in a coma or something?!" I said, stopping the shaking and moving.
"What if you are in a coma?" I asked myself, as fear and worry flooded me. What if she is in a coma? What if she doesn't come out?
There will be more explaining when we get to the North Pole than I thought.
I looked down at her. She may be gone forever. What will her kingdom do? What will that girl Anna do? What will I do?
Wait, what will I do?
I thought about something that I watched in a movie, at the North Pole. It said something about how people in comas are aware of everything happening around them. So of she is in a coma...
I know what I have to do.
"Elsa?" I tried my best to sing. "Please, I know you're in there. If you can hear me come back now. Think of Anna, think of everyone. What will they do when they find out? And then there is that village that, you want to go see. Now what are you gonna do?" I looked hopefully at her eyes, at her face. Nothing happened.
I swear all my hope was crushed forever. My bottom lip started to tremble. My eyes started to water, and I crumpled to the ground.
"I know you'll be ok, I just know it Elsa." I said, taking her hand, and laying down beside her. Her eyes need to open.
They just need to.
ELSA POV
My eyes snapped open, to find Jack, with his eyes closed, HOLDING MY HAND, laying beside me!
"AHH!" I screamed, jumping up. I was in such alarm that I didn't see a patch of ice, and I slipped and fell on my butt.
Scrambling to get up, I was shooting ice everywhere.
"Elsa!" Said Jack, smiling.
Once to the left.
"You're ok!"
Once to the right.
"I'm so glad you didn't-" his face filled with shock.
Only once to the centre.
That was all it took.
I watched as the sharp ice shard entered Jack's heart, and he crumple to the ground. He was freezing already, I could see his fingertips starting to turn blue, and his nose, and his feet. What was happening? Anna didn't freeze this fast!
"Jack!" I said, running to his side. "Try to get up, please! Try to move!" I said pulling him up off his feet. "Please! Just keep the blood circulating in your vanes long enough to-"
And just like that.
A/N: Imagine Say Something starting to play right now.
I looked up.
He was frozen.
Standing, grasping his heart, frozen. Because of me.
Again.
I've frozen two people already! What is this life? And after he did so much for me...
I feel more guilt than I've ever felt in my whole life now, because of this. Even more than when Anna froze.
Because the ironic thing is...
He was going to help me control my powers.
And I froze him.
I can't get to the North Pole without him. I practically can't get anywhere! I'm lost!
What am I gonna do?
Then, I remembered the village that seemed so important. Maybe the people can help! Maybe they have something that will unfreeze Jack! But I know they won't. Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart...
Or the innocence of a baby.
I remember that's what helped save Anna. After the trolls healed Anna, they said that if she wasn't an infant than she would've died, permanently.
A/N: stop the song here.
But where am I going to find a baby in the village? Maybe I could test my luck and visit to see if there are any new borns, but what mother would let a stranger touch her baby?
What am I thinking? I'm over thinking this way too much. I'll just take a stroll in the village, hopefully find a baby, and hopefully bring it back to Jack to unfreeze him! Wouldn't that be steeling the baby? Nah, I'll return it quick.
It was my best chance, I had to go. I have to go now, while there is still sunlight. I started running, and then I turned back.
"I won't forget you, Jack." I said, nodding, and turning back around to start running again.
I passed a little sign that said: BURGESS
Whatever that meant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers! What did you think of the special effects? Did they help at all? Yes? No? Maybe so?
Ok.
Can you guess why Jack froze A LOT faster than Anna? It's super obvious... ;) ;) if you know what it is.
It's so easy it's hard! Let me know in the comments! :)
Oh and one more thing...
BURGESS.
:)
I have something special planned for Burgess.
Special with a capital 5.
The time that Elsa goes to Burgess is was after Jamie moves away, and so do all of his friends. So I'm left with a whole new generation... :)
Anyways, thanks for reading!
-ilovereading12345678