A crazy twist!!

MERIDA POV
We landed Toothless, with a little, but not many problems, since we landed in a snowbank. Even though we were covered and in over our heads in fluffy snow, we were determined to find Rapunzel. I was the second one to reach the surface, since Jack didn't have any problem with snow, and Hiccup is very sensitive to the cold.
"When do you think he'll get out?" I asked him, looking at the snow, waiting for some sort of movement.
"It'll probably take a few more seconds, but he'll make it out." He answered.
Then there was silence as we waited for pour Hiccup to rise from the snow. The wind blew softly and cold, carrying a few stray snowflakes with it. It brushed my face, and swayed my hair, but my eyes never wavered as I watched the snow. Three more seconds past, and suddenly, breaking the silence, a hand clawed it's way to the surface of the snow. Then the other, and finally all of Hiccup was out of the cold white nuisance.
He gasped for air and shivered from the cold. "Why?" Was all he said before we set off to the village.
When we got there, Jack went straight to the park in the middle of the village. I shot Hiccup a confused look, and he just shrugged, just as clueless as I was.
"Jamie! Jamie?" Jack called, looking around the park under trees, behind statues, and through windows, flying everywhere to get a better look.
"Who's Jamie?" Asked Hiccup, scratching his head.
"He's one of my friends," Jack said, starting to panic. He stopped flying, and went down on the streets to look for this boy called Jamie. People went right through him, I assumed it was because they didn't believe in him. Since we were visible, though, people kept giving us weird looks.
But, suddenly, Jack came across an old man who didn't go through him like the rest of them. He stood there, shocked at what he saw.
"Jack?" He asked, looking at him carefully. Jack just stood there, confused, and trying to figure out who this person was. The old man waited though, despite the fact that Jack had no idea what was going on.
Then, apparently, it hit him, and his eyes grew wide. "J-Jamie?" He asked with astonishment.
"You remembered!" The. old man... Or, Jamie, said, with a warm and friendly smile. "I thought you would never come back."
"Ya," said Jack, engaging in conversation. "So, do you still live here?" He asked.
Jamie laughed, "No," he said. "I moved away a long time ago. I just came here to visit my daughter."
"You're married? You have a kid?" Jack asked, eyes wide, still amazed that this guy was old.
"Yes," he said, smiling and laughing. "And she is married, and she has a child too!" Jack was shocked. "And he's a new born baby."
"Wow," said Jack. "A lot has happened since I last visited here."
"Well, that's what happens when you don't come back for fifty years!" Said Jamie, laughing.
"Ya," Jack said, laughing a bit too, but still a little bit surprised that he hadn't been here in 50 years. "I guess so."
"Would you like to meet them?" Asked Jamie.
"Yes! That would be amazing." He said, following him down the street. "Come on guys!" He called to us, motioning for us to come along. "Don't you want to meet the baby?"
"Ya!" Hiccup exclaimed, running after them. I just smiled and shrugged and followed them too.
Even though this is sort of a detour from finding Rapunzel.
JACK POV
We got to the little wooden and cozy house in about five minutes. It had small circular windows and a black shingled roof. When we walked through the door, I could smell the scent of roses filling their home. I could see the smoke rising from their tiny fireplace, the homemade knitted rugs spread across the floor, and a tiny wooden circular table near the side of the room. I could hear cheerful kids music playing in the background, and I could see the baby's crib in the corner, with a happy sleeping baby inside.
Suddenly, a lady, looking like she was in her early thirties or late twenties, emerged from a stair case that probably leads to the basement.
"Dad!" She exclaimed, running over to Jamie and hugging him. "I missed you so much!"
"I missed you too, Gerda." Said Jamie, hugging his daughter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!! :) Gerda is back!! And Walt Disney! Sort of... He's a baby so...
But anyways isn't that a crazy twist?!?! :) I literally thought of it half way through the chapter.
Speaking of which, sorry this one is so short and I haven't updated in a while.
But thanks for reading! :)
-ilovereading12345678