WE INTERRUPT YOUR NORMAL JELSA FANFICTION

MAY WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE, ALL READERS. WE INTERRUPT YOUR NORMAL JELSA FAN FICTION FOR THIS ONE TIME CHRISTMAS STORY SPECIAL. THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER WILL HAVE ALL THE CHARACTERS IN IT,NO MATTER WHERE THEY'VE BEEN. THEY WILL ALL BE MAGICALLY TRANSPORTED TO THE CASTLE IN ARENDELLE. EVEN TIFFANY. WHEN THIS IS DONE, THE STORY WILL CONTINUE AS NORMAL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. :) HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! :)
ALSO, OVER 3.30k reads??!!!!? YOU GUYS ARE FLIPPING AMAZING!! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIRD PERSON POV
The sound of jingle bells was in the air as the snow fell softly on the frozen ground outside in Arendelle. Inside the cozy castle, Christmas cheer even melted the three most coldest beings on earth. Elsa, Jack Frost, and the Snow Queen. The Christmas tree was decorated with shiny tinsel and glass ornaments, and of course, ice. A strong fire burned brightly in the fireplace, keeping everyone warm. Below the stockings by the fire, Kristoff and Sven were roasting marshmallows. Olaf was dancing and singing along with the music, continuing to decorate the tree. Tiffany was following Olaf around, decorating where Olaf couldn't reach. Elsa and Jack cuddled in the big red chair in the middle of the room, looking at the snow outside and talking about how much they loved this time of year. The big four, except North, and the others were sitting in a circle on the floor, telling Christmas stories. Even the Snow Queen was having fun, decorating the castle with her magic. Everyone was in the Christmas spirit! That is, everyone except Anna.
ELSA POV
"Jack, look at Anna." I said, looking at my pour sad sister.
"I wonder why she's so sad," he said, looking around at the setup. "It's Christmas!" He smiled.
"I think I know what's going on." He looked down at me. "In the many years I spent in my room, many Christmases passed with no decorations or family. I normally had trouble finding the Christmas spirit. I'm pretty sure that's what happening with Anna now." He looked back at my mopey sister, laying on the ground playing with the rug.
"Why?" He asked, confused.
"That's exactly what I'm going to find out." I said, getting up and walking over to her.
"Hey Elsa," she said, expressionless.
"Hey Anna," I said, sitting down next to her, making her sit up. "Why are you so sad?" I asked, putting my hand on her shoulder.
She sighed. "I can't seem to find the Christmas spirit this year Elsa, and I don't know what I'm gonna do." She leaned into me.
"That's what I figured, Anna." I thought for a moment, before finally saying, "Do you wanna build a snowman?" I made her smile with my comment.
"You're funny, Elsa. But you're not helping." She frowned and looked back at the floor and layed down.
"Okay, little sis," I said, laying down with her. "What have you tried?" She looked up at me sadly.
"Everything." She said, only moving her mouth, and still looking at the floor.
"Like what?" I asked.
"Name it." She said, looking at me again. I smiled.
"Ok..." I thought. "Carolling."
"Yes."
"Baking?"
"Uh huh."
"Music."
"Of course."
"Clothing?"
"Yep."
"Christmas stories?"
"You know I love reading."
"Mistletoe?" I asked, raising my eyebrows and smiling.
She looked up at me blankly. "You can't plan something like that Elsa, it just happens." I laughed at her comment, and she smiled.
"Ok then." I said, getting up off the floor. "I am going to go ask your husband what he thinks you should do." I walked over to see Kristoff and Sven.
"What are you doing over here guys?" I asked, waving my hand at the scene.
"I am roasting a marshmallow, and Sven is sleeping, your majesty." He said, nodding his head.
"You're roasting my snow monster?" I asked playfully.
He smiled and got up. "So," he said. "Since you actually came over to me, I'm assuming you want help with Anna." He nodded his head towards her, "She's still laying on the ground frowning."
"Yes," I said. "She needs help finding the Christmas spirit."
"I see..." He said, thinking. "Have you suggested mistletoe?" He smiled, and I gave him a glare. "Ok, no mistletoe then."
I nodded my head. "Any more ideas?" I asked.
"I'll have to think about it, but I'll get back to you on that."
"Ok," I said, walking away. "Thanks Kristoff, bye Sven." I said, continuing my search for help.
Next, I came upon Tiffany and Olaf.
"Hi Elsa!" She said, waving to me. "How is your Christmas Eve going?" She asked smiling, putting a Santa hat on.
"Not so good," I said, looking at my sister. "I can't enjoy myself in the holidays if she can't." I looked back at Tiffany and Olaf, who was now also wearing a red and white hat.
"Oh no! Anna isn't in the Christmas spirit?" He asked sadly.
"I'm afraid not, Olaf." I said, kneading down to his height. "Do you know how to help?"
"Hum..." He said, thinking. "Has she tried carolling and music?" He asked with a smile.
"Ya," Tiffany said, noodling and grinning. "She loves to sing!"
"Sorry guys," I said, getting up. "She's already tried both of those things." Their shoulders dropped. "If you think of anything else, just let me know, ok?"
"Ok," they said, getting back to decorating.
Now, I was at the circle of friends, who were in the middle of reading 'twas the night before Christmas.'
"Hello everyone," I said.
"Hi Elsa." They said together, stopping their reading for me.
"Do you guys have any suggestions on how to find the Christmas spirit?" I asked, pointing at Anna and looking at them. Jack had now joined them in their storytelling too.
"You seem to have lots of it, why do you need our help?" Bunny asked.
"It's not for me, it's for Anna. She's having trouble with it."
"Oh," said Merida. "Has she tried baking?" She asked, smiling.
"Yes, that's what she said."
"What about reading Christmas stories?" Asked Tooth.
"She mentioned that too Merida." I said, looking at the ground.
Apparently, the Snow Queen heard out conversation and pitched an idea. "What about clothes?" She asked, making a Santa Clause hat out of ice and snow. "That's what I always did."
"Sorry, she told me that too." I said, walking away. "Merry Christmas everyone." I turned back to them.
"Merry Christmas Elsa!" They all said back, and I continued walking.
But there was no where else to go, I had asked everyone. No one had an answer for me. I dropped my shoulders and walked outside in the porch, where it was now night time, and the snow was still falling. I could see the moon, full and bright in the sky, looking down on the world. I thought for a moment, and decided to talk to the moon, like Jack did sometimes.
"Hey, manny." I said, looking up to it. "I was just wondering, if you could help my sister find the Christmas spirit. Because, she's tried everything," I looked at the ground far below my feet. "And I've done everything I can to help her." I looked back at the moon. "Look, I know you don't normally respond to people, but this is for Anna. So if you could just give me a sign..." I pleaded. "It would be enough." There was a moment of silence, absolutely nothing was making noise. I thought for a moment, and realized this was the same balcony I was standing on on my coronation day. I remembered watching the people come in through the gates, and I went back to that moment. I remember being so scared... So alone. I watched as all of my people gathered in the courtyard, and I remember thinking about Anna, and what she might me thinking. I knew this day would make her happy.
Wait, that's it! I know what I have to do to get Anna into the holiday spirit!
"Thanks for your help Manny!" I said, running back inside.
I had it all wrong, I thought. I'm not the one who needs to talk to people, she does!
I ran into the room where they all sat, ether enjoying hot chocolate or listening to music. Soon, I found Anna, right where I left her.
"Anna!" I said, running to her and making her stand up.
"What?" She said sadly.
"Remember my coronation day?" I asked, grabbing her shoulders.
"Ya, that day sucked." I nodded in agreement.
"Ya, but not the whole thing! Remember how exited you were when you got to meet all the people?"
She suddenly perked up at bit. "Yes, I do actually. It was the most exiting thing ever!" She smiled a bright true smile.
"Well that's exactly what you need to do now! Go talk to people! Socialize!" Her smile grew and became even brighter. "That's what makes you happy!" I smiled and hugged her.
"You're right," she said, letting go. "But there's another thing that I thought of while you were gone, that would make me..." She looked around. "And everyone very happy." She smiled, like she was already begging.
"What is it, Anna?" I asked grinning and rolling my eyes. "What do you want me to do?"
She suddenly got supper hipper and exploded like a bomb. "Sing let it go!" She exclaimed, loudly.
"What? Why?" I asked, laughing. "It's not even a Christmas song!"
"Ya but everyone knows the words cause you sing it all the time and it will be just like a sing along so just do it!" She said in one breath. After she was done, she took a gasp of air. There was a moment of silence between us, but when I smiled I knew there was no going back. "Alright," I said, waving my hands. "You've convinced me!" She smiled and jumped up and down while clapping fast. "I'll do it."
"Ok, go, go, go!" She said, pushing me up onto the stage, all decorated for Christmas. Silence fell upon the crowd as they realized I was there. I looked to the side, to see Anna squealing in delight. I sighed into the microphone.
"Ok, symphony, you know what to play." I said, before the lights went down, and I was left with an icy blue spotlight, and snow lighting effects all around the room. Then, the music started to play. I could hear the piano, and the violins, all playing together. Before I knew it, it was time to start.
I smiled. "The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen." I looked around at all of them.
"A kingdom of isolation," they sang like a choir, without my help. "And it looks like," I joined them at the last part. "I'm the queen." I could hear Anna clapping in the background. This time, we all sang together. "The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside." By now, everyone was swaying to the beat. "Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried." I focused now, as the others sang along. "Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be! Conceal," I stopped singing, and let everyone else say a line. "Don't feel!" They sang. "Don't let them know!" We all sang together. "Well now they know!" Everyone was smiling, and they started to clap.
"Let it go!" I sang alone. Then, I pointed to all of them, to signal their turn. "Let it go!" They chimed. "Can't hold it back anymore!" We sang together again. "Let it go, let it go!" It was just me again. "Turn away and slam the door!" I smiled and looked out to everyone. "I don't care!" They joined with me again. "What they're going to say!" I laughed with pleasure. "Let the storm rage on," they leg me sing alone, then, they all sang their favourite line. "The cold never bothered me anyway!" I smiled and laughed.
"Ok," I said, "just the boys now. Ready? Go!"
"It's funny how some distance, makes everything seem small." They sang.
"Now the girls!" I directed.
"And the fears that once controlled me, can't get to me at all!" I smiled.
"All together now!"
"It's time to see what I can do! To test the limits, and break through! No right, no wrong, no rules for me..." Now it was my turn. "I'm free!" I made it snow light ply in the castle now.
"Let it go, let it go!" We sang together. "I'm one with the wind and sky! Let it go, let it go!"
"You'll never see me cry!" I sang alone, but powerfully. "Here I stand!" Everyone sang with so much energy. "And here I'll say!" I smiled at their enthusiasm.
"Let the storm rage on," I sang, before coming up with an idea. While the instrumental was playing, I'd get Jack and the Snow Queen to help me make the inside of this castle look like my old one! It would be magical.
We started as soon as the singing started again.
"My power flurries through the air into the ground!" We all sang together, as a snowflake of ice burst out on the floor. "My soul is spiralling in frozen fractures all around!" The blue ice crept with speed up the walls. "And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast!" The chandelier was created, and everyone was staring. So only I could sing now.
"I'm never going back, the past is in the past!" They all turned their attention towards me again, as I added my own icy touches to the place.
"Let it go, let it go!" We sang like a church choir. "And I'll rise like the break of dawn! Let it go, let it go!"
I made an ice pedestal, high up off the ground and stood on it, with just me singing. "That perfect girl is gone!"
I motioned for everyone to sing with me again. "Here I stand!" I smiled. "In the light of day!" This was funny, because the sun was just rising now. "Let the storm rage on!" As we were holding the note, we could hear North saying Ho Ho Ho in the background.
"The cold never bothered me anyway." I finished, and I smiled. Then, there was an uproar of applause. But that didn't matter to me really, I went straight down to Anna to ask if I helped.
"Anna!" I said, hugging her.
"Elsa..." She barley squeaked out.
"Yes?" I responded happily.
"You're crushing me." I quickly let go and apologized.
"So are you in the Christmas spirit now?" I asked, and Anna smiled.
"Yes!" She clapped and jumped up and down. Then, she stopped and rubbed her hands together. "And I'm also cold. Do you think you could use some thawing powers to melt the ice please?" Se asked, grabbing a nearby blanket and wrapping it around herself.
"Oh, of course... Sorry." I said, making a crooked smile and looking away.
"Elsa," she said, looking up to me.
"Yes, Anna?" I responded.
"You're the best sister ever." She smiled, and so did I. Then, the band choir starting singing a really cool song that had a lot of nas' in it as I thawed the ice. Soon, the violins, piano, harp, and trumpet joined in, and they were playing a jolly Christmas tune.
Tiffany gasped. "Guys!" She exclaimed. "North was here, look!" She said, pointing under the tree at all the presents. "It's Christmas Day!" She and Olaf ran over to the tree smiling and tearing gifts apart.
Anna laughed and said with a smile, "This is the best Christmas I've had, in a long while."
THIRD PERSON POV
The snowman and girl unwrapped their presents,
As the sisters looked down on their happy kingdom's peasants.
Kristoff and Sven were singing away,
And North delivered presents, without delay.
The big four and the others went straight to the stockings,
And the Snow Queen watched them, and Jack Frost was mocking.
I guess you could say that now everyone was grand,
From the mountain man, to the one with an icy hand.
So now you can see what Christmas had in store;
A snowman, a Snow Queen, and so much before.
But there was one princess who had a particular feeling,
Her friends were happy, that was for sure...
But this little princess Anna was feeling so much more.
The end~