OTP Questions #1

Who spends almost all their money on the other?
Princey spends way too much on Virgil. Even when Virgil tells him not to.

Who sleeps in the other's lap?
Virgil sometimes acts like a cat and would curl up in Roman's lap and sleep.

Which one tells the other not to stay up all night and which one stays up all night anyway?
Roman would tell Virgil to get some sleep and to not stay up late. But, Virgil ignores him and stay up anyway.

(Prinxiety) Which one tries to make food for the other but burns it all by accident and which one tells them that it's okay and makes them both cookies?
This may come as a surprise. Prince only knows how to COOK not BAKE. He fails at baking something for his kitten. Virgil would calm him down and bake them both cookies since Virgil can BAKE and not COOK.

Which one constantly wears the other's clothing?
Even though Roman is taller, Virgil manages to get a t-shirt of his and wear it when Roman is out on an adventure since it smells like him. So adorable...

Which one spends all day running errands and which one says "You remembered (thing), right?"
Honestly Roman would run errands. When he gets back, Virgil would ask if he remembered (thing). He would sigh and go back out.

Which one drives the car and which one gives him directions?
Roman would be driving, Virgil gives direction while listening to music.

Which one does the posing while the other one draws?
Virgil would reluctantly pose while Roman sketches him.

Which one likes to surprise the other with a lot of small random gifts?
Roman would get Virgil a whole lot. Virgil feels as if he needs to do something for Roman. But, Roman always says it's fine.

Which one keeps accidentally using the other's last name instead of their own?
They have the same last name. But in an AU, Roman would say it on accident and Virgil would always blush.

Which one gives the other their jacket?
When Roman sees Virgil shiver, Roman gives his jacket to Virgil.

(Prinxiety) Who keeps getting threatened by the other's overprotective older sibling?
Remy is technically Virgil's cousin. But, Depression (From my other book. He's the worst sibling ever.) doesn't give a crap about Virgil. Remy is very overprotective of Virgil.

Who's the first one to admit they have feelings for the other?
Roman would do a small romantic gesture (Like writing a song, giving him a rose, etc.) for Virgil.

How good would your OTP be at parenting?
Virgil would sing lullabies while Roman would entertain the toddler.

Which one gets attacked by a bully and who protects them?
Virgil would get injured just because he's the 'emo kid' and Roman would defend him.

Which one gives the other a piggyback ride when they're tired?
Roman would also carry a half-asleep Virgil to his room.

Who takes a selfie when the other one falls asleep on their shoulder?
Princey would always sneak a few selfies when Virgil falls asleep on his shoulder.

Which one would give the other a makeover if they asked?
Roman would ask, Virgil would turn... him into an edgy prince.

Which one holds the umbrella over both of them when it rains?
Roman would hold over him and Virgil.

543 words