Scars

Warnings: Past self-harm/cutting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a hot spring day. Virgil was in Roman's room, cuddling up with Roman. He still had his jacket on while Roman wore a tank top.

"Mi amore, aren't you hot?" Roman asked.

"No." Virgil lied.

"Virgil... I know you're lying. I can practically see your eyeshadow and foundation melting off."

"Gee, thanks."

"Sorry, but still, you should take off your jacket."

"No..."

"Why not?"

"Because I... have..." He muttered something that Roman couldn't understand.

"What was that?"

"I have scars, okay!?" He cried in Roman's chest.

Roman stayed silent.

"Roman?"

"Take off your jacket."

"But-"

"Virgil."

"...Fine."

Virgil slowly sat up and carefully removed his jacket. He had short-sleeves under it, so it was easy to see his scars. Roman sat up and scanned his arms. He carefully grabbed his wrist and turned it to see his scars. He placed a kiss on his wrist.

"One kiss for my love." He said. Then he grabbed Virgil by the waist and pulled him close. "I don't care if you have scars, I will always love you for you, mi amore."

Tears ran down Virgil's cheeks as he cuddled close to Roman. Roman kissed the top of Virgil's head.

"I love you, mi amore." He said.

"...I love you too, Roman."