Cat Instinct Pt. 2

Thomas had got a pet fish. He didn't know of Virgil's cat instinct when he got it. However, here Virgil was, staring at the fish on the counter. He was also sitting on the counter just staring at the fish, who was looking back at him with beady eyes. Virgil had also gotten ears and a tail whenever he was too deep in his cat instinct.

"What are you doing, mi amore?" Roman chuckled.

"Fish..." Virgil muttered.

Roman laughed again and walked forward to Virgil. The fish moved and Virgil's eyes followed it. He put his hand over the bowl, but Roman pulled his hand back.

"No, you can't get the fish," Roman said.

"But I want it.~" Virgil whined.

"You can't have it. It'll make Thomas and Patton sad."

"But-"

Then Roman picked up Virgil by the waist. Virgil mewed as he was picked up.

Roman sunk down with Virgil in his arms. When they rose up, Roman carried Virgil to his room.

"Mew..." Virgil said quietly. Roman looked at him.

"Cutie," Roman said.

Roman got to his room and opened the door. He walked in and closed it. He put down Virgil on the bed.

"Okay, time for your nap," Roman said and lied down next to him. Virgil snuggled close to him.

"Mew..." Virgil mewed.

Roman held him by the waist and Virgil closed his eyes. Roman kissed his forehead.

"Sweet dreams, mi amore..."

Should I make a book? lol