Workout

Roman had come back from the Imagination. He was shirtless and holding his shirt under his arm. He had just finished a workout and sweat was glistening off of his bare abs.

Virgil was listening to his music through his headphones. He turned the corner and blushed deeply at what he saw.

Roman. Bare chest. Abs.

Roman stopped once he saw Virgil. He walked up to him and asked, "Are you all right, Virgil?"

Virgil said nothing and just looked at Roman's abs. He tried hiding the fact he was looking at it by looking down a bit.

Roman raised an eyebrow and then realized what Virgil was so quiet about. Roman smirked and tilted Virgil's head up to face him, "Like what you see, emo nightmare?"

"Sh-shut up!" Virgil pulled away and blushed deeper.

Roman chuckled. "I'm just teasing, Virgil."

"Whatever..." Virgil crossed his arms.

"Hey..." Roman's grin turns into a soft smile. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Virgil."

"I know..." Virgil muttered.

"I love you." Roman smiled.

"I-I love you too..." Virgil smiles a bit.

Roman goes forward and kisses Virgil. Virgil pulled away a few seconds later and said, "Okay, I would rather not kiss someone who just finished a workout."

Roman chuckled a bit and smiled, "Alright, I'll take a shower."

"Thanks, I'll see you in the common room then." Virgil kisses Roman's cheek and walks away.

"See you then." Roman smiles and walks to his room.