Footsie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virgil and Roman were eating dinner alone because Patton and Logan went on a date night out. Let's just say... everything is starting to heat up. Not in a romantic way.

Roman and Virgil were fighting without speaking. Just using their feet and playing footsie like 12 year-olds. While glaring at each other and not eating. Just silently fighting by using their feet.

Then Virgil hit Roman's ankle too hard, making the prince wince.

"Ow! That was too hard!" Roman yelled and held his ankle with his hands.

"Well, you started this ridiculous game by hitting my foot." Virgil glared.

"It was an accident! I didn't mean to do it. My foot just stepped there." Roman said. It looked like he was going to cry and was still holding his ankle.

Virgil sighed and got out of his seat. He went over to the fridge and opened the freezer, getting an ice-pack. He walked over to the other side.

"Let me see it," Virgil said. The prince was hesitant, but let Virgil see it. There was a bruise starting to form. Virgil didn't know he could hit that hard. Virgil carefully put the ice-pack on Roman's ankle. Roman winced at the sudden coldness. "Sorry... I didn't mean to hit you that hard."

"I-It's fine. I'm sorry I hit your foot." Princey said.

"It's fine... hold the ice-pack," Virgil said. Princey held the ice-pack in place on his ankle. Virgil sat down in his seat.

Roman and Virgil were quiet. Roman kept glancing at Virgil and Virgil did the same with Roman. Right up until the point when they looked at each other at the same time. They both flushed and looked down at their food.

Little did the two of them know, there were two others looking into the kitchen.

_____

"When will they confess to each other?" A side with brown glasses and a pink necktie asked.

"Beats me..." The other side with shades and a leather jacket whispered, sipping Starbucks coffee.

Remy wasn't listening to Emile. Instead, Remy was looking at Emile in a daze. Emile noticed and waved a hand in front of his friend's face.

"Remy? Why are you looking at me?" Emile asking, snapping Remy out of his daze. His cheeks burned up.

"Oh- uh... n-no reason... ahem." Remy cleared his throat. "What were you saying, Em?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

396 words