Poster Pt. 2

Roman was on his way to Virgil's room. He knocked on the door.

No answer.

He knocked again and there was still no answer. He checked the doorknob, only to find out it was unlocked.

"Hm..." Roman opened the door and looked around. "A little looksie never hurt anyone."

He looked around and at his stuff. Virgil had a guitar and a sewing kit.

"I didn't know he liked to sew..." Roman muttered. He opened the closet and something fell down and onto the floor. It was some sort of paper. He picked it up and his face grew redder than his sash.

 He picked it up and his face grew redder than his sash

"What the hell...?" Roman asked himself.

"What are you doing in my room!?" Yelled Virgil as he walked into the room. Then he gasped as he saw what the prince was holding. "Ah, I c-can explain."

"Explain why you have a poster of me in the first place? I'd love to hear all about it."

"Deceit gave it to me..."

"Why? Because you secretly liiike me?" Roman laughed. Virgil felt tears prick his eyes. Roman noticed. "Wait. That isn't the reason, right?"

"Just get out..." Virgil muttered.

"No, Virgil, talk to me. Do you like me?"

Virgil looked up at him. "Of course I do, idiot..."

"Virgil..." Roman smiled. "I like you too."

"R-really? I find that unbelievable..."

"It's believable alright."

"Prove it. Prove it's not just some lie." Virgil crossed his arms.

Roman dropped the poster and walked to Virgil. He lifted Virgil's head and slowly kissed him. Virgil was surprised but then started to kiss back and put his arms around the prince's neck. Roman's hands found their way to his waist and then pulled him closer. They pulled away from each other.

"I wonder why Deceit gave you that poster in the first place," Roman said.

"I don't know. Maybe he thought this is what would happen." Virgil smiled.

"If that's the case, I didn't know Deceit was a shipper."

They both laughed at that.

"I'm waiting for someone to ask the boyfriend question. I would do it, but that would take too much work." Virgil said.

"Virgil, will you be my boyfriend?" Roman asked.

"Yes, you moron."

"Are you going to keep that poster?"

"I dunno... maybe." Virgil looked at it.

"Just so you could practice kissing it," Roman smirked.

"I am this close to punching you."

Roman laughed. "Fine, fine..."