Before and After

~2 years ago~

Roman was in Patton's room. Patton was trying to calm him down after Roman had an argument with Virgil.

"Anxiety ruins everything! He's just the villain of the story. He doesn't belong." Roman kept saying.

"Now, now, kiddo. Anxiety tries his best to keep Thomas happy-" Patton tried to say, but Roman cut him off.

"No, he doesn't! It's like he's trying to make Thomas nervous!"

"What makes you say that?"

"Never mind that. What's important now is that I must defeat him at everything!" Roman stood up, making Patton look at him like he was crazy.

~Now~

Roman was walking down the hall. Logan walked passed him and Roman suddenly tripped. His wallet fell out, prompting a bunch of pictures to scatter across the floor. Roman kneeled down and picked up his pictures.

"Why do you have so many pictures?" Logan asked and also kneeled down. He helped pick them up and handed them to Roman, not before looking at a picture. "Virgil?"

"Oh yeah, Virgil's great! We get along so nicely. Do you want one? I have plenty." Roman asked Logan. Logan stood up.

"No... thank you?" Logan said before walking away. More like speed-walking away.

(This was made possible because of my friend, 💜 On The Virge™ 💜. Thank you for giving me this idea, friendo!)