Not Another Song About Love (Songfic)

Song: Not Another Song About Love - Hollywood Ending

I changed the pronouns! Don't play the song yet!

~~~~~

Everyone knows that Roman and Virgil hate each other, right? Well, Roman has certainly gained some attraction towards Virgil...

He was in his room, thinking about Virgil. He just couldn't get his mind off of him for some reason. Then he started to sing.

(Play the song)

"Let it out, been building up you better let it out
Say everything you've been meaning now, I want it to burn...
When you tell me I'm such a wreck, it isn't easy cleaning up your mess.
It's like a rope around my neck. He says it won't hurt..."

He got up from his chair.

"But everything you do makes my heart race. I can't even think straight, is this just a game to you?
Reruns every night, it's always the same fight and I think you should know...
I hate your touch, I hate your mouth, I can't stand every single word that falls out!
But you're all that I've been dreaming of, this is not another song about love.
I hate your voice, I hate your lips, I hate how bad I wanna steal your kiss.
But you're all that I've been dreaming of, this is not another song about love."

(Pause the song)

~~~~~

Virgil was in his room, thinking about Roman. He didn't know why, but he couldn't think about anything else. He started to sing.

"Asphyxiated just to say the least.
And with your eyes, you're suffocating me.
Emptied my lungs, it's getting hard to breathe.
You couldn't care less..."

He got up from his bed.

"But everything you do makes my heart race. I can't even think straight, is this just a game to you?
Reruns every night, it's always the same fight and I think you should know...
I hate your touch, I hate your mouth. I can't stand every single word that falls out!
But you're all that I've been dreaming of, this is not another song about love.
I hate your voice, I hate your lips, I hate how bad I wanna steal your kiss.
But you're all that I've been dreaming of, this is not another song about love."

Both of them sang their feelings out as Roman grabbed his guitar and walked out of his room. Virgil also walked out of his room.

(Both of them singing)

"The sky fades from blue to grey. His touch is just like an ocean, still, I'm drowning.
How bad I wanna sink and let take me away. I don't know why I come back,
I do every time. We get close to the end, it's the finish line.
Sing these words for the boy I've been dreaming of, is this just another song about love?"

Roman and Virgil stopped when they saw each other. Roman started to sing. (Not playing his guitar yet.)

"Let it out, been building up I better let it out... say everything that I've been meaning now, dreaming 'bout, I mean it now, I need it now!"

He started to play his guitar.

"I need your touch, I have no doubt, I want your love until it all runs out."

He stopped playing his guitar and walked forward. Virgil sang and also walked forward.

"'Cause you're all I've been dreaming of, is this just another song about love?"

He stopped and then Roman sang.

"I need your voice, I need your lips, I need you bad, I wanna steal your kiss!"

Then they both sang.

"'Cause you're all that I've been dreaming of, this is just another song about-
Another song about love."

Then Virgil leaped forward and wrapped his arms around Roman, ignoring that the guitar was pushing against his stomach. Roman wrapped his arms around Virgil's waist. He moved the guitar out of the way.

They both stared at each other and Roman pulled Virgil in and captured his lips in a kiss.

This was just another fanfiction about love, I guess.