↳ three

jaemin and donghyuck looked at each other as they look back at the person in front of them who's acting like he's a kind of mushroom. coming out of nowhere.

"what is this?"

eyeing the unnessesary foods placed on the table, jaemin sighed. he just finished his lunch and was just resting for a while before walking up to his room with donghyuck when a mushroom named jeno appeared from nowhere bringing with him tons of foods.

"are you planning on poisoning us, jeno?" donghyuck gave his cousin a look who's eating.

fake choking, jeno grabbed the water that jaemin handed who's actually worried that the older choked. "are you kidding hyuck? what do you mean us? it's only for jaemin, stay out of it."

donghyuck can only roll his eyes before looking at jaemin.

"what do you want, this time, lee jeno?"

this time. yes, because since yesterday, when jeno knew that renjun is sick, he didn't stopped bothering jaemin. either asking him call renjun for him or asking how's renjun for the older didn't reply to his messages anymore.

how can renjun--jaemin reply when jeno keeps on sticking with him like he's been glued to him.

"hey don't be like that jaem. it's not like we're not friends."

"because you are not friends?"

"shut up donghyuck"

sighing, jeno placed down his utensils on the table to look straight at jaemin that made the latter gulped down before looking away. "can you please tell me renjun's address?"

that made jaemin look back at jeno. address? and why would he need that?

"i want to check and visit renjun. it's been a day and he's not yet well 'til now and that maybe he's alone with no one taking care of him. poor renjun." jeno started acting like he's about to cry.

donghyuck was trying to stop himself from attacking jeno for he's act.

but alone? renjun? jaemin was also stopping himself from laughing. an alone renjun is not a poor renjun. even if he's sick or not, when renjun is alone he would do everything like there's no tomorrow. even if he's weak as heck like now, jaemin's sure that his best friend is spending his time inside their kitchen. experimenting foods like mixing soy sauce and ketchup to make new kind of sauce. jaemin can only shake his head.

"so jaemin? what is renjun's address? hm?" jeno then started acting cutely.

donghyuck and jaemin's face surely can't be painted for it was showing digust at jeno's aegyo.