↳ twenty two

with eyes still closed, jaemin lazily grabbed his phone that was ringing for the nth time

with eyes still closed, jaemin lazily grabbed his phone that was ringing for the nth time. he planned to give it no mind but it keeps on ringing and ringing that it got him frustrated. who the heck would interrupt his saturday beauty sleep?

he answered it without looking at the caller.

"hello?"

"what's this? you're still asleep?"

"who's this?"

"you have the courage to answer a call without knowing who called?"

"if you don't have anything to say just end this call now..."

"yah na jaemin!"

at the sudden shout, jaemin sit up on his bed as he pulled the phone away his ear. shit.

"quit shouting. just who the heck are you?" jaemin almost growled. he's sleeping peacefully then someone shouts at him?

"are you that sleepy that you don't recognize the voice of your crush?"

jaemin's eyes open wide at the mention of the line. he quickly pulled away the phone to confirm the caller and shit happens, it's really THE lee jeno.

whimpering under his hand, jaemin messed up his already messed newly dyed hair before putting back the phone on his ear.

"...yah still there?"

jaemin remembered how he was bitching around jeno earlier and it made him gulped. what an embarrassment you are jaemin na. "w-why did y-you call?"

he heard jeno scoffed on the other side. "you're stuttering, i perhaps assume that you know who's this now and not sleepy anymore. now you know me, just wanna let you know that i'm outside your apartment-shared apartment with renjun."

jaemin's eyes grew even much bigger. "wHAT?!"

jaemin stood up from his bed and went by the window and there he saw a lee jeno wearing a muscle tee; flexing his biceps as he stared up to jaemin, "what are you looking at?"

"i-i what are you doing there?" jaemin passed his hand on his hair, messing it on the process.

he saw jeno inserted his free hand inside his joggers' pocket. "we have date, remember?" jaemin might be hallucinating because of the situation or he really did see jeno smirked. jerk.

jaemin rolled his eyes. "what date are you talking about? i have another date okay-- with my bed. so please just leave, lee jeno."

the latter, too, was surprised when he realized he said those things to jeno. he pleaded jeno to leave. what a character development.

placing his gaze back to jeno, jaemin saw the older glaring at him. like he would attack him any second. "if i said we have a date, we have a date. whether you like it or not you're coming, na jaemin." and jaemin felt his throat dried when he heard how jeno said his name.