↳ twelve

"lee jeno"

turning to his uncle, jeno snapped out from his thoughts. "yes uncle?"

"you know what, just rest. don't think of helping anymore. donghyuck and i can do it here."

"uncle?!"

"i called you here for that, not just sit there and talk to mark."

placing his phone back on his pocket after bidding a goodbye to the boy on the other side who laughed after hearing the line, donghyuck looked anywhere but his uncle. "i-i am not talking to mark. and still no, jeno still needs to help. i can't do this alone with you."

the said uncle just threw donghyuck a look that made the younger shut his mouth, but still nagging inside his head.

"i can still work, uncle. don't worry." sighing, jeno stood up then walked towards the flowers placed on the table and started removing unnecessary stem and leaves.

shaking his head, the uncle moved closer to his nephew and removed the flower and the pair of scissors from jeno's hands slowly then placed it on the table. "no no, i am not worried about you. i'm worried that my flowers would get stress as well if they work with you."

jeno heard donghyuck scoffed as he was stopping himself from laughing. eyeing the younger, jeno faced his uncle. "uncle doyoung, i told you i'm okay. you're flowers won't get stress because i am not stress okay?" jeno went back to his work after grabbing the flowers and scissors.

sighing, doyoung shaked his head and sat down on the sit next to him. "i'm sure you are but yeah i'll let this thing slide."

"he's just sad because renjun busted him two days ago, uncle." jeno looked at donghyuck with his eyes warning the tan boy. "oops, sorry-"

doyoung had his eyebrows raised. "what was that? you courted mr. huang, jeno? you? courting someone?"

rolling his eyes, jeno nodded his head and continued cutting stems of the flowers. "you made it sound like i don't have the right to court someone."

"hey, it's not like that. it's just that it's so new. you never courted someone before. and i am even surprise because you, of all people, got busted? woah"

not that he's mocking jeno, doyoung really was surprise of what his other nephew revealed. he himself knew as well of jeno being the school's, where he worked, resident playboy. he's not just working there for nothing okay. he's not just jeno's uncle for nothing okay.

"stop mentioning it"

"but really though, it's not in our blood getting busted jeno. why is that?"

"i said stop"

"uncle, don't see it in the blood. renjun just don't like him that's why he got busted. it's not the bloods fault."