↳ four

it was monday and that means, it's another day of dealing with jeno. jaemin arrived at point of just telling jeno the truth of him just portraying renjun and that renjun's really not talking to him and minding.

jaemin kept on thinking and contemplating things. either to just say jeno the truth or be a good friend and continue what renjun asked him to.

he's torn.

guilt or best friend.

"why are you thinking?"

jaemin turned to his side when he heard someone spoke beside him. "yah, what do you mean why am i thinking? do you think i don't have a brain?"

renjun blinked before looking away and continued arranging his uniform that he was wearing. "you have brain?"

"yah!" jaemin stopped himself from hurting renjun and kept his mind straight. renjun just got away from sick, shouldn't trigger.

"just what are you thinking so much? you've been spacing out since earlier," after arranging his uniform, renjun faced jaemin who's struggling on putting his neck tie. "while you still don't know how to put your own tie."

jaemin just rolled his eyes. "excuse me, mr. huang, i do know how to put neck tie, but only to others." sighing, he checked his reflection in front. "just things."

"things like jeno?"

turning his head quickly. "how'd you know?"

"am i your best friend for nothing, mr. na?" renjun raised an eyebrow, grabbing his bag and placing it behind him.

sighing, jaemin did the same and went to open the door for the both of them. "just, recently i'm feeling guilty of playing with jeno. it looks like he's serious about you, injun."

"are we talking about this again, nana? i told you already that i don't find anything special about jeno, especially that he's a playboy."

yep, they know. donghyuck told them, incase. you know how concern donghyuck was for renjun and told them that jeno, who turned out to be his cousin was a resident cassanova of their school. now that he's trying to hook up with renjun, the possibility of him playing the said boy's feelings was larger.

"injun, you haven't messaged or talked to him yet. but me, i talked to him almost like everyday and messaged him. i can say that he really likes you and i don't think he's planning on playing with you."

renjun sighed and eased his mind before replying to his best friend. "jaemin, lucas already told me that he's planning on courting me and if what you are saying that jeno is serious with his feelings for me, i still can't entertain." shrugging, he left jaemin inside the room and went out to wear his shoes.