↳ fourteen

an annoying sound woke jeno up.

"jENO LEE WAKE UP!!"

his ever lovable cousin lee donghyuck. yeah, the annoying sound.

jeno rolled on his, he assumes, bed as he cover his ears to avoid the annoying sound before falling down on the floor. he was actually sleeping on the couch.

donghyuck rolled his eyes and kicked jeno's feet who continued his sleep on the floor. "yah! brokenhearted wake up! stand up now! we have classes!!"

sighing, jeno slowly sat up as he touched his head that was close to breaking. "my head hurts"

"that's what you get for drinking! you're not even legal!"

"ah hyuck shut up!! you're making my head hurt more."

donghyuck just rolled his eyes and sat on the single couch, watching his cousin suffer from headache.

he then heard jeno mumble, "what happen?"

"jaemin called me last night that you were drunk and brokenhearted." jaemin actually did call him, just without the last part.

remembering about drinking with jaemin, jeno slowly opened his eyes and saw his cousin looking at him like he was judging him. "ah jaemin, right"

"move your ass now mister, i'll just give you thirthy minutes to prepare or i'll leave your drunk ass here."

jeno looked around as he stood up, legs still felt weak. everything's back to normal. bottles of alcohol were not present in his apartment. "how is it so clean?"

not looking away from his phone, donghyuck answered. "jaemin cleaned your place last night. call him or what and be grateful for doing that for you."

jeno grabbed his phone and unlocked it. he saw his phone displaying the recent calls of his. "i called renjun? last night?"

jeno tried to remember all the happenings last night but all he could remember was him sharing his pain with jaemin and telling the other to remove the pain he was feeling. just there and another wave of headache.

"i indeed need to call jaemin"

going out from his apartment, jeno fished out his phone to call jaemin and walked behind donghyuck who's busy with his phone aka mark.

after three rings jaemin picked up his phone. "hello?"

"jaem?"

"yes jeno? are you fine now?"

jeno placed his other hand on his pocket as he crossed the road with donghyuck. "yeah, quite fine."

"that's good. why did you call?"