↳ eighteen

"baaabe~"

jaemin heard a loud scream outside their room while he arranged his things in his bag.

his classmates went out to see who shouted 'babe' out of nowhere.

"nana faster, something's happening outside." renjun who was shaking jaemin as the latter hanged his bag on his shoulder.

"okay okay i'm ready now, let's go." jaemin sighed at his best friend who quickly walked towards the door, leaving jaemin behind.

as jaemin stepped outside the classroom, he bumped into someone.

jaemin immediately bowed down his head to show his apology. "i'm sorry, i didn't see you coming." jaemin looked up and saw a pretty short blonde haired girl, around his age, smiling at him. he's sure that she's not a student in their school for she was wearing a casual attire and not their uniform.

"no no, it's okay. it's my fault, i'm running in the hallways although it's obviously prohibited." the girl chuckled and even her eyes were smiling. "you're pretty, i like your face."

jaemin blushed at what the other said. it was the first time someone called him pretty. no one even called him handsome except for his mother. yuta and renjun won't tell him just to tease him.

"o-oh, i'm not p-pretty. you're the pretty one here, beautiful actually." jaemin smiled at her.

the girl shaked her head in disagreement. "no, you are pretty, well yeah i know i'm pretty too but really you are pretty." jaemin blushed even more when the girl emphasize it.

"what's your name? i want to be friends with you. you know pretty people stick together." the girl winked at jaemin as she laughed.

clearing his throat, jaemin lend out his hand for a shake. "i-i am jaemin. na jaemin."

the girl's eyes glowed-is it even possible for your eyes to glow-after hearing jaemin's name. "see, even your name is beautiful. i am-"

"yeeun!"

the girl looked at her side and smiled. "hi babe!"

jaemin stayed there, frozen. the voice was from a very familiar voice that he always missed hearing. although they were staying in the same room, he haven't heard the voice of this specific boy since that day.

"i'm yeeun, jaemin. i'll get going now." yeeun said before shaking jaemin's hand and walked pass him, walking towards to boy who called her.

jaemin slowly followed yeeun's figure and saw how she wrapped her arms around jeno's neck, hugging the boy tight as she said, "hey babe i missed you."