↳ one

"na jaemin!"

the said boy turned around when he heard his name shouted not so far away from his placed. there he a saw a familiar tiny little boy who's running towards him.

"you didn't wait for me." the boy stopped in front of him while panting, sending glares at jaemin.

"i'm sorry, renjun. it's not my fault that you have small legs." he teases the other as he pat his head.

it was their early enrollment in school so the two didn't let the chance to pass and went to school early to enroll for the third time in junior high school. and because it was an early enrollment, there were only few students who came to school and that was jaemin and renjun was thankful about.

crossing his arms on his chest, renjun stood straight as he was ready to throw some senses to jaemin when he was interrupted by a deep voice.

"excuse me"

the two gave their attention to the tall boy who's standing in front of them. he had he's attention to renjun only, so jaemin assumed that the boy wants to talk to his best friend.

"what can i help you?" jaemin flinched on how renjun delivered his question. it was not-so-renjun-style; a high pitch tone, flirty one.

the guy lend out his hand, showing a familiar stuff to renjun. the latter immediately grab it and bring it to his chest, hugging it so tight.

"my moomin!"

observing his best friend, jaemin realized it was another not-so-renjun style; a childish and softie one. he can't help but shake his head to the side.

rubbing the back of his neck, the tall guy chuckled on the scene that broke out in front of him. "i saw moomin fell earlier in the registrar's office, gladly no one stepped on it."

jaemin looked at the guy and his eyebrows can't help but raised, "how did you know that it's my best friend's stuff though?"

"i was kind of observing him. i was behind him on the line earlier, so i saw the stuff hanging on his bag."

jaemin glanced on his best friend who's cheeks already painted pink after hearing the other guy's answer. he just sighed on how his best friend always have a thing for tall guys.

"you were observing him? why?" jaemin continued asking even though he felt the daggers renjun was sending him.

"he was kind of cute."

renjun looked down as he felt his cheeks burned red on the other hand jaemin was trying not to throw up on how the guy in front of him was be so straight forward and cringy.

it was as obvious as how fishes can breathe underwater that this two had their eyes for each other.

"can you two just introduce yourselves to each other?"