↳ seventeen

jeno was walking on his way home, facing his phone and not on the road he was taking, when he bumped into someone.

"watch where you are walking!"

jeno exclaimed as he picked up his phone that fell on the ground. he hissed when he saw scratches on his phone's screen.

"don't worry, i can buy you a new one."

the familiar voice made jeno quickly raised his head to face the person he bumped into. jeno had hid eyes wide open as he stared at the person in front of him. is he dreaming?

the girl tilted his head to the side before letting out a smile-more like a smirk. "hi babe"

"yeeun noona?"

"the one and only"

📱

jaemin was walking home from school alone. why alone? renjun was with lucas. probably dating like there's no tomorrow. and jisung?

jaemin sighed as he remembered the conversation he had earlier with jisung.

"jaemin, i love you"

jaemin stood there, staring at jisung and not knowing what to do after hearing his best friend confessed his love for him.

"don't think that no one can love because i love you. stop thinking that you are not worthy to love because you are worthy jaemin." jisung pulled away from hugging the taller one. "i know this is sudden but don't worry i'm not asking for you to reply or reciprocate the feeling."

jisung, surprisingly, was looking straight to jaemin's eyes. he wanted the slightly older one to know that his feelings was sincere and he was telling it because it's true and all true.

but jisung had one concern-

"jaemin i just hope that after this, me confessing my love to you, nothing will change. there's no awkwardness between us. i know this is a hard request but please, i don't want our friendship to disappear." jisung held jaemin's hands tight.

jaemin was just looking at him and didn't bother uttering a word.

jisung understand, he knew that he surprised jaemin with the sudden confession. "i'll give you time to think, i'll leave you alone but maybe for only two days? i know it's just too short time to think but for me who already misses you after an hour or less, it's already long. i'll leave you alone from this day, tomorrow and next day, since day one is technically tomorrow. i won't appear in front of you, i won't bother you at all. just don't throw our friendship please?" jisung was this near to kneeling in front of jaemin, to beg.