↳ nine

"i don't have any idea of what you are talking about"

looking away, jaemin sighed as he played with his fingers.

sitting before him were donghyuck and mark. earlier donghyuck asked the younger if they can talk for a moment but he didn't tell jaemin that mark was coming as well.

mark noticed how tensed jaemin was. he looked at donghyuck beside him who looked back at him and nodded.

leaning in on the table, mark threw his gaze on the younger who was still looking outside the glass wall of the coffeeshop. "jaemin, you shouldn't get afraid of others knowing that. you should even tell the people around you about that so they will know what to do, so they can help you. i do have one, jaem. i would completely understand you and i can help you."

jaemin looked at the older. gulping, he sat straight as he glance at donghyuck. "if i say i do have asthma, will you judge?"

"what are you talking about? of course not, why are you saying that?" it was donghyuck who talked this time.

jaemin looked away as he remembered that horrible experience he always wanted to forget.

"weak!"

"do you want air huh huh"

just give me my inhaler please...

"you want this, this inhaler huh?"

the 6th grader na jaemin looked up from staring down on the dirty ground when the other kid threw his inhaler on the ground and start stepping and kicking on it.

"no, no" jaemin then started breathing heavily and shortly. he clutched on his chest as his unoccupied hand went to reach for his abused inhaler but before he could reach for it, the other bully kid kicked it away from him. jaemin saw how his inhaler on a dirty puddle.

no, i should get it.

breathing heavily, jaemin tried to stand up from being dumped on the ground when the smaller but indeed the leader of the group that's bullying jaemin pushed him back on the ground. feeling himself pushed back on the ground, jaemin clutched his chest even tighter.

squating in front of jaemin, daegang took a handful of jaemin's hair and pulled it, making a sound left jaemin's mouth.

"where do you think are you going?"

"i in inhaler-" jaemin wasn't able to complete his sentence when the boy pulled his hair back again.

" what do you think are you doing?"