↳ twenty nine

"what am i doing here again?"

with a sigh, jaemin looked around the gym for the nth time. the gym was filled with different athletes, base on their jerseys. by the entrance of the gym, volleyball players were practicing. while on the middle part there was the basketball team doing free throws with jeno leading the team as the captain, a whistle hanging on his neck. jaemin also spotted jisung, felix, and hyunjin on the line of the players. minho was missing though.

jaemin was still asking himself why did he let jeno drag him there when he still has an afternoon class to attend.

speaking of afternoon classes, jaemin just remembered that they have a quiz in english with mister seo. he didn't want to miss that quiz. although mister seo was all happy-go-lucky teacher, he takes grades seriously.

glancing at the busy jeno, jaemin stood up and slowly walked towards the direction of the glass door of the gym when he heard a deafening sound of a whistle.

he turned his head to the court thinking an accident may have happened among the basketball players when his eyes met jeno, the latter furrowing his eyebrows while looking at him.

jaemin also saw how the other players, including the volleyball team, was looking at him.

"beauty, you're here!" hyunjin shouted brightly as his smile was lighting up the gym.

the others were about to follow what hyunjin did and greet jaemin too but they only received a look from their captain and that's enough for them to shut up.

it made jaemin gulped. why am i always attracting attention? i hate.

"where are you going?" jeno said softly but loudly since he was in the middle of the gym.

jaemin stood straight before completely facing jeno. "going back to the classroom. i forgot we have a quiz later on english." he answered quietly hoping jeno would hear him.

and glad he did. "didn't you know?" jeno walked towards him after giving the whistle to one of his teammates and telling them to continue practicing. "mister seo is not around."

"you're just saying that." jaemin pouted and took a stepped back when jeno was already standing in front of him, so close.

"no, i'm not. mister seo is really not around." jeno turned around to look at his teammates. "right?"

jaemin saw how the players nod their heads for an answer. "he's our homeroom teacher, he's really not around." one of the players answered.