↳ twenty

was jeno jealous?

has he finally recognized my love for him?

"are you listening?"

jaemin, he already have a girlfriend, remember?

oh-

"na jaemin!"

"ah!" jaemin felt blood rushing out his finger. he was actually slicing vegetables for their food when he accidentally cut his finger instead.

renjun quickly rushed towards his best friend. "oh my god! are you okay? uh no, dumb question renjun."

jaemin pressed the cut finger as he saw the blood coming out from it. he hissed when a slight feeling of pain came in.

"why are you even spacing out?" renjun asked as he pulled jaemin's hand to check the cut himself.

jaemin sighed, back at thinking what happened to jeno that made him act like that in the park. "it's about jeno,"

renjun looked up from jaemin's cut with a confuse expression. "why? is he bothering you?"

"no, but yes, i mean-" jaemin sighed again, confuse on what should he answer to renjun. "he interrupted my date with jisung yesterday."

renjun let go jaemin's hand as his eyes grew wide. "yOU HAD A DATE WITH JISUNG YESTERDAY?? I THOUGHT YOU DON'T LIKE HIM?!"

jaemin was this close to covering his ears when he heard renjun's high pitch shout but no he didn't 'cause he's a good friend. "injun, that's not the point here. jeno, it's jeno so calm your ass down okay."

"but you dated jisu-"

"correction, our date was interrupted by jeno, in short it didn't happen." jaemin placed the cut vegetables on a plate, forgetting his slighty bleeding finger, before eyeing renjun and walking to the living room.

following from behind, renjun threw anothr question. "what did jeno do then to interrupt your date with jisung?"

jaemin sat on the couch before spitting out the tea of that day to renjun.

it was two day ago but it still feels like yesterday. the way jeno asked jaemin why was he having a date with jisung, with a kind of off tone, still feels different.

jeno sounded like he was scolding jaemin for dating jisung but in a cool and cold way.

jaemin's confuse.

"what if he finally realized that he likes you?"

jaemin's ear rang when he heard what renjun said. "that's impossible. he hates me, he said it himself. and besides he already has a girlfriend." after saying the last words, jaemin had his head down.