↳ six

"wAAH!"

clinging to jeno, jaemin covered his eyes with the box of popcorns when a jump scare came out.

there he was, sitting beside jeno, watching a damn scary horror movie. jaemin didn't know that it was a scary movie for the movie poster was filled with clowns, and so he thought that it was for children's. well, how bold of him to assume. jeno did warned him about the movie, but didn't mind the latter for he might just scaring the hell out of jaemin. if only jaemin knew.

"wHY are you even there?! get out of there?! dumb!! "

jeno can't help but laugh at the boy shouting beside him. he thought jaemin was just so confident and won't get scared easily for he picked that kind of movie.

shaking his head, jeno wrapped an arm around jaemin, pulling him closer to him. "i thought you like this movie?"

not minding the arm wrapped around him, jaemin send a glare towards jeno. "like? did i know that this movie is a horror movie? why didn't tell me?"

"now it's fault?"

"yEs it's yoURS!"

"i told you that it's a scary movie"

"yOU DIDN'T"

"i dID"

"nO-"

"sHHH!!"

both turned their heads at the back and apologized. they would have known that the room they entered was not cinema and a library.

despite of hating jeno for not telling him about the movie, jaemin scooted even closer to jeno for he was starting to feel that someone's sitting on the other side of him where in fact there was none.

jaemin's still watching the movie though he's really scared, jeno can't help but coo. when did jaemin become this cute?

wait, what?

shaking his head, jeno focused his mind back at the movie as he removed his arm wrapped around jaemin who quickly held his arm to let it stay around him. jeno looked at the younger, he was really scared but why was he still watching the movie?

"you know, we can just go out now if you're really scared."

get out? out? out is luren. luren was outside. what if they're still outside, hugging or so? no no no. "no i'm fine. i can still watch it. i'm not sca-" but his body betrayed him as he wasn't able to continue his sentence when he jumped after seeing a scary clown jumped out from nowhere.

can't help but chuckle lowly, jeno tighten his arm around jaemin to pull him even closer. really closer to him. "not scared huh? okay, let's finish this"