Chapter 2: Friendzone

I can't listen to the lesson of the teacher because of what happened earlier! Ughhh it's so annoying though

I can't listen to the lesson of the teacher because of what happened earlier! Ughhh it's so annoying though. I just waited until the teacher leave the room.

It's our break time but I'm not in the mood of eating because the cinnamon rolls really stuffed my stomach.

"Uhm Jennie, I just want to say thank you for what happened earlier," I lifted my gaze upon the person who said that, oh it's the boy who Irene bullied earlier and was about to eat the curry on the floor.

"My name's Jinhwan."

"Ah, okay. You're welcome," I said.

"By the way, I'm gonna be leaving this university in the afternoon."

"What?!" I immediately stand up in my chair.

"Didn't you know, once that the students especially Irene found out that you're a scholar you will be kicked out of the university automatically. So if you're a great pretender, then you will last on this school," he said and smiled sadly. I really want to go to Irene right now and punch her right cheek (since her left cheek is the one that I punched this morning) to just make some revenge for Jinhwan.

If I could just transfer in other schools... But my father wants me to study here because Irene's father and my dad are best friends and it's just awkward because they are friends while their daughters are enemies.

"Okay, so thank you again," Jinhwan said and walked away.

It's afternoon now, and Jinhwan already left. Meanwhile Taehyung is still buying some cinnamon rolls for us, again.

"Hey Jennie, I like your vibe this morning. I was also in the cafeteria and I almost laughed hard when you punched Irene in her face! I also wanted to do that to her but I wish I just had some courage," Jisoo said while laughing. Nayeon also come to me and then laugh because of what Jisoo said.

Nayeon and Jisoo are also my friends in this school. "Well, by the way how are you with Jin?" I asked, Jin is Jisoo's boyfriend.

"We're okay, he's really funny."

"Well your surname are both also Kim right?" I said and she nodded. I laughed on such thought why are there so many Kims on this school? Kim Jisoo, Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Jinhwan, Kim Jennie, Kim Taehyung and many more! It's just that everyone thought that we are siblings in fact that we're not. Especially on Taehyung and I, they always thought that we're siblings because of our surname and we're always together but were not. We're just best friends. BEST FRIENDS.

"Well I'm just going to ask you, do you like your best friend Taehyung?" Nayeon said.

***

Kim Taehyung's Point of View

I'm walking towards our classroom because I already bought so cinnamon rolls! These smells really good!

I was about to enter the door when I overheard Nayeon, Jisoo and Jennie's conversation.

"Well I'm just going to ask you, do you like your best friend Taehyung?" Nayeon said. I was shocked and delighted at the same time. Perfect time! Now I will know if my best friend/crush likes me too.

"Uhm, she means that Taehyung has it everything, he's funny, he's handsome, he's cute, he's intelligent, he's kind—everything! Everything that you want from a man is in him!" Jisoo said and I laughed silently. Thanks for the compliment!

Jennie was thinking for her answer, "Oh come on Jennie, answer it!" Nayeon said excitedly.

"Uhm, you guys are right. He's cute, intelligent, kind and he has everything."

"So, what's your answer? Do you like him, do you like him, do you like him?!"

"No."

🎶You say you love me, I say you crazy
We're nothing more than friends
You're not my lover, more like a brother
I known you since we were like ten, yeah🎶

🎶Don't mess it up, talking that shit
Only gonna push me away, that's it
When you say you love me, that make me crazy
Here we go again🎶

🎶Don't go look at me with that look in your eye
You really ain't going away without a fight
You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite
I've told you one, two, three, four, five, six thousand times🎶

🎶Haven't I made it obvious?
Haven't I made it clear?
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S🎶

🎶Haven't I made it obvious?
Haven't I made it clear?
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S
F-R-I-E-N-D-S🎶

********************

A/N: Stay tuned for the next update thank you!

Featured Song: Friends by Marshmello and Anne-Marie
(listen to this to feel Taehyung😭)

VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.
ANNYEONG😘