Chapter 13: Kai or Taehyung

Jennie's Point of View

My tears can't stop from falling.

First of all, my dad killed a lot of persons without thinking for its family's future. I can't imagine Taehyung hugging his father's coffin while crying. And killing his assistant, is a total mess just because it heard their conversation?

Second, he did it with Bae Joo Hyung which is the president of our school. Like, what the f*ck? A large what the f*ck. I didn't know that President Bae was also that evil to think of that 'evil' plan. I thought that he just wants the best for our school and can't stop Irene from her stupid rules. But, I'm wrong! "Whatever the tree, so is the fruit," so no doubt that Irene got that attitude from her dad. And I can't believe my dad actually agreed with that the President's plan. No wonder why they are really best of friends and they want Irene and me to be so called 'friends' too.

Third, who is Kim Im-Eon? Another 'Kim' and that's a very common surname so there a very tiny probability that I know him. Or, maybe I'm just having illusions. I don't really know him.

"Jennie..." my dad's little voice is like a trace of sadness and guilt. He hugged me, I hugged back. That was very ignorant if I didn't, he is still my father.

"Just tell me anything you want to happen, I will grant it immediately, but I know that doesn't mean I will cover all of my sins," he said.

"Dad, please do me a favor."

***

Kim Seokjin's Point of View

"Hey Taehyung, do you really want to talk to Jennie? This is a serious situation," I calmly told Taehyung even if I'm pissed right now. We are here again at my condo to talk.

"T-that's what she will want, I will not do anything about it," he said while looking at nowhere. What's happening to him?

"You know what's wrong with you Taehyung?! You are so KIND! Why are you like that? People are already taking advantage for your kindness and there you are! You're just sitting there like nothing is happening! Taehyung, I know you have a lot of problems, maybe you could say some to me?" I almost begged him.

"I-I think Jennie likes Kai back that's why I think that she will agree to be the queen."

Oh yeah. It was a long time since I knew he likes his best friend Jennie and now, I feel like the feeling is not mutual.

Suddenly, I heard the door opened.

Jennie?