Chapter 33: Graduation Celebration

A/N: Three chapters to go!😃😆

"Jennie!" Nayeon and Jisoo approached me, actually I'm nervous for this day knowing that I was bullied, and I got to face them today

"Jennie!" Nayeon and Jisoo approached me, actually I'm nervous for this day knowing that I was bullied, and I got to face them today. It's only Nayeon, Jisoo and Jin that I can talk to because Jimin and Jungkook already left Korea.

Today is the Graduation Celebration of Batch 2019. The celebration place is on a samgyeopsal store here in Seoul. We will actually spend the whole night eating, drinking and laughing for our last celebration.

"Toast to a good career that's waiting! Whooo!" Namjoon yelled. We all shouted in unison and drank the wine and started eating. During the meal, I feel so uncomfortable because almost all of them are looking at me.

What the heck?

I stopped from chewing the meat piece and looked at them, somehow like questioning them. Namjoon cleared his throat and said, "We just want to say sorry."

I was shocked while looking at them, the feelings were back again. I feel like it's happening to me again. I can feel the stickiness of the egg yolk, and the hurtful words they are saying. And of course, I remembered how I left Taehyung on the hallway being bullied by them.

"We're sincerely sorry for hurting you, saying hurtful words. We know your father just passed away which is why you are really stressed but we still can't conclude anything. You still have a reason for yourself," Namjoon continued, and the atmosphere becomes heavier and heavier.

"If we could only say sorry to Taehyung too, but he already left. The rocks really hurt him, on that day we are really a bunch of sick assh*les and we're sorry," my other schoolmate said, one of the guys who threw rocks at Taehyung.

They started apologizing to me. I lifted my gaze at Jin, he looks mad and sad at the same time. Maybe he is still mad at me for what I did to Taehyung.

"N-no guys, let's just forget about it okay? We just graduated and we should forget the silly things we did. Yes, it hurt me a lot but it doesn't mean I will never forgive you guys," I explained to them. Suddenly the heavy atmosphere went away.

"We should have fun today. This is supposed to be a celebration right, Jennie?" Kai said, trying to hype up the situation.

"Yes! Cheers!" I shouted and finally I got comfortable eating and laughing unlike earlier. But I can't stop sighing seeing Jin, looking at me. I should really talk to him.

Most of them are already drunk so I said I will excuse myself for a minute. I gathered confidence before grabbing Jin outside for us to talk. He didn't look drunk, actually.

"Can we talk—"

"Are you regretting what you have done already?" he asked me straightly. The thought of him cutting what I said makes me nervous. His cold and somehow mad voice slightly frightens me.

"I just wanna know on how he knew that my father killed his father," I said but somehow like a whisper. I cannot look at him straight in the eye because I'm nervous as hell.

"He had known it for a long time, Jennie." I was shocked by what he said. Taehyung knew it? Why didn't he tell me? Suddenly, I became teary-eyed.

"B-but how?" I can't help but to stutter. I'm really shocked and my breath was tight of what he will say next.

"When you started going away from him, you were already suspicious. We somehow investigated and then your father was the one who told us that he killed taehyung's dad. He told us that we should not tell to you that he is the one who said it."

What? My dad was the one who said it?! I can't.... He stated the truth to Taehyung and last time, I was so mad at my dad. I always yell at him and blame him for everything. I didn't know he said the truth to Taehyung.

But if Taehyung knew it since then, why didn't he say it to me? I set a space with him since I was so angry at my dad and still guilty because I was the daughter of his dad's murderer.

Now I feel so betrayed. I thought Taehyung suffers because he still didn't know the one who killed his father but it turns out that I was the one who doesn't know anything.

"Taehyung knew it since then, but he did not get mad. In fact, he understood you even more," he said that made my tears fall out.

*******************

A/N: Belated Happy Birthday to our worldwide handsome, Kim Seokjin! We love you xoxo 💋 (photo not mine)

Ps: I still can't get over on MAMA because of Jin! And namjoonie! OMG I CANT

VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.
THANK Y'ALL 😊