Chapter 3: Unexpected

"No

"No."

I just found the cinnamon rolls on the ground, dropped it. And I noticed a few drops of tears escaping in my eye. I liked her for more than 10 years and one day I'll just found out that the feeling is not mutual? How great.

"Oh Taehyung, are you there for a long time?" I was shocked when Jennie saw me, I immediately wiped my tears. "Why did you dropped these cinnamon rolls?" she asked and then took the food from the floor.

"Are you crying?!" she was shocked. I think it's the first time she saw me crying. No, it's the second time since she comforted me the day my father died.

"N-no just some dust entered my eyes haha," I laughed awkwardly. It's so awkward that I'm laughing and crying at the same time, wow.

"Ms. Kim Jennie? The President wants to talk to you," a guy said and Jennie's mouth opened in shock.

The President of this school is none other than Irene's dad. He is the owner of the school so we call him Mr. President. And I'm sure that he wants to to talk to Jendeuk because of what she did to Irene this morning at the cafeteria. Jennie looked at me worriedly because the president might scold her, or even worse expell her. I know how much this school is important to Jennie, especially her dad and the president are friends so her dad will be really mad at her. I just gave her a warm smile before she went to the president's office. After she left, I let out a hopeless smile.

I still like you my Jendeukie.

***

Jennie's Point of View

My hands are trembling as I enter the office. Not that I'm scared because of Irene and her dad. I'm scared because my dad might be mad at me. I let out a sigh and entered the door.

"Oh, it's you Kim Jennie," the President said, or should I say Mr. Bae? No, it doesn't sound good.

"U-uhm, I just want to say sorry for what I did this morning. I know that I'm being immature but it's your daughter who started it----"

"Don't say sorry," he cut what I was going to say. Ugh, I was just about to say that it was her immature daughter who started it! "I'm not going to scold you, expel you or what you are thinking right now. I just want to remind you that your dad and I are friends, so I hope you two could be friends too." He wants me and Irene to become friends? Yuck.

"Okay, you may leave now."

We already arrived from school. I hate it that I still remember the trouble I've caused yesterday. But I'm still glad that I made the so called 'queen' pissed. I'm with V (as always), and I'm thinking what's with him because he's not talking to me today, he has a serious face but I face some sadness on his eyes. And also, he only bought one cinnamon rolls for me that's why I'm quite hungry right now.

"V, what's wrong?" I stared at him, and he's not looking back. "Nothing."

What's wrong with him? Ah! I always know how to cheer him up when he's not okay. I tightly held his hands and dragged him to somewhere.

"Where are we Jendeuk?" he asked, scratching his head. "To our favorite place," I answered.

The secret garden in our school is our favorite place because it has a peaceful surrounding. When we want to have a peaceful mind, we always go here. And I think it's the best way to comfort him today.

"What are we going to do in here?" he asked me, looking pissed. What's going on with him? "Seriously Taehyung what is going on with you?!" I asked him. I'm a little mad right now, he can just tell me what's going on with him but he's not.

"Let's get out of here," he asked and then tightly held my wrist. I tried to pull him but his grip was tight. I gathered all my strength and pulled him and unexpectedly he lost his balance.

I just found himself on top of me, I was shocked and didn't know what to do. And the one that shocked me more is that our lips are touching each other.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! MY FIRST KISS IS TAEHYUNG!

********************

A/N: Don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote! Thank you for reading!😘

[credits to owners of photos]

VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.
THANK YOU