Chapter 18: First Date

I took a deep breath and then looked at the mirror

I took a deep breath and then looked at the mirror. Today I will have my first date with Kai as a queen. I just wore a brown sweater and pants. I stopped a taxi and began to ride it.

The destination is at the "보고 싶어" (I Miss You) cafeteria near to the university

The destination is at the "보고 싶어" (I Miss You) cafeteria near to the university. Our school is one of the most famous international schools in Korea so the language that we use is English but we can speak and read Korean language, but of course some of us can't. Most of us are planning to transfer in different schools in different countries next year so that we will graduate there next year and start to work there after graduating. I'm actually planning to work in France next year.

Most korean students prefer to study and relax to this cafeteria because it has a really nice ambiance and surrounding. Their drinks are also really delicious.

As I go out the taxi, I can see Kai inside the cafeteria wearing a blue jacket and somehow talking to the waiter.

I kinda feel uneasy right now because it's really awkward, I know that we are required to be in a relationship with each other and now is our first date

I kinda feel uneasy right now because it's really awkward, I know that we are required to be in a relationship with each other and now is our first date. I feel uncomfortable because I know I have a crush on him but I know he doesn't have feelings for me. I can't even understand why he didn't complain on being the king knowing that I will be his girlfriend.

I took out a sigh and then walk towards the cafeteria. He saw me and then he smiled. He offered a seat for me before he sat down. I faked smile. I know it was so obvious but I don't really care.

"You are so beautiful," he said. I was really shocked, did he really mean it or he was just faking it? But his eyes look so true as if he really thinks I'm beautiful. "Thanks," the only thing that I said.

"So, where should we start?" He said, "Any suggestions?"

"I want to cancel the bullying and expelling of scholars," I said directly. He barely laughed, as if there something funny by what I've said. Tss.

"That rule is actually the STANDARD rule of our school. So that means Irene didn't make that herself. And we can't change that," I was open-mouthed. What. So that rule is actually built a long time ago?

"But because President Bae was kind, he still received scholarships so the new rule was..." he sipped on his coffee before continuing, "'If you are a scholar, be good at pretending like a parvenu because if you get caught, you have no choice to be bullied or worse, expelled." Woah. I didn't know that. But he is saying that President Bae is kind, but he was actually the one who planned the sabotaging with my father. How can you call that kind?

But these days, you don't know who's the one pretending or the true one.

"Oh! Don't think too much, don't pressure yourself. It's okay," he said and then held my hand. I got shocked to I held back my hand on me. "I'm sorry, but I have to remind you Kai, we are dating, but we are still not together," I softly said.

"I-I'm sorry, but starting today don't be uncomfortable with me," he said and then held my hand again. He intertwined our hands together on the top of the table.

I looked outside because of a bit annoyance. I can't believe what I just saw outside.

Taehyung is watching us while straightly looking at our hands intertwined.

🎶I'm jealous of the rain
That falls upon your skin
It's closer than my hands have been
I'm jealous of the rain🎶

🎶I'm jealous of the wind
That ripples through your clothes
It's closer than your shadow
Oh, I'm jealous of the wind🎶

🎶'Cause I wished you the best of
All this world could give
And I told you when you left me
There's nothing to forgive🎶

🎶But I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was
Heartbreak and misery
It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way
You're happy without me🎶

********************

A/N: Annyeong! I love you mah readers! Thanks for supporting my story♥️

Featured Song: Jealous by 'Labrinth'

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH☺️