Chapter 34: Investigation

A/N: Two more chaptersss😭❤️

I haven't got some sleep.

The thing Jin said keeps in repeating on my mind and I can't stand it. I'm going crazy right now, it tortures me.

"Taehyung knew it since then, but he did not get mad. In fact, he understood you even more." That line made me cry all night. He is so understanding and kind.

But every time I remember that day when he left, and didn't even looked at me when I was calling him hurts me.

"Miss Jennie, your investigator is here."

I immediately stood up and get ready. I hired an investigator for my dad, I'll never be contended until I get some revenge. His name is Min Do Yeon.

After getting ready and dressed up, I opened the door and I saw his serious face. "Have you gather some information?" I asked him.

"That's why I came here," he said and somehow I smirked.

"Interesting... Let's go at my office and talk there," I said as he follows me towards my office.

"Yesterday I followed Joo-Hyung, I heard him talking to someone on the phone, I wasn't that far to them talking so I actually heard their conversation." Damn, he's good in gathering information.

"What is it?" I'm starting to get more interested. Maybe the thing I'm about to hear will help a lot in the investigation.

"He's talking to someone in Italian, I translated it and they are talking about you. I think they are planning something on you."

"What else did you hear?" I'm demanding already.

"I heard him call the name of whom he is talking to, I heard someone like... Clantino? I'm not really sure because Joo-Hyung lowered his voice that time. Clantino? I've never heard something like that.

"And last information, Joo-Hyung left his office opened and I sneaked on there... I got his phone and tracked the last call. The one he is talking to is on Rome, Italy."

Rome, Italy. His accomplice lives on Rome, Italy. Last time I'm actually planning on either France or Italy, I guess it's Italy on where I should go now.

"Good work, Do Yeon," I said, smirked, and then he left.

I have to do the investigation in Rome, I have to hunt that Clantino.

I am now on the "I Miss You" cafe, I already set my flight to Rome, Italy soon. But still, I am wondering on where Taehyung went since he left.

Taehyung was my best friend for a very long time but now? Such things happened so easily and I am guilty. His warm eyes turned into cold. He was once hilarious and now he's serious. And because of that, my heart aches.

Did he change because of me? The pain that I caused him made him change, and I know that this is all my fault. No wonder why Jin is really mad and disappointed at me.

I just face palmed. We're best friends but now I feel like were enemies. I became so selfish that I chose Kai over him, and he is left behind.

I miss the old Taehyung who makes me laugh and smile often. I miss the old Taehyung.

The warm-hearted Taehyung.
The hilarious Taehyung.
The humble Taehyung.
The kind Taehyung.
My best friend Taehyung.

Damn, I miss him.

Nunkkochi tteoreojyeoyo "Snowflakes are falling"
Tto jogeumsshik meoreojyeoyo "Getting farther away"
Bogo shipda (bogo shipda) "I miss you (I miss you)"

Eolmana gidaryeoya "How much more do I have to wait?"
Tto myeot bameul deo saewoya "How many more nights do I have to stay up?"
Neol boge doelkka (neol boge doelkka) "Until I can see you? (until I can see you?)"
Mannage doelkka (mannage doelkka) "Until I can meet you? (until I can meet you?)"

Chuun gyeoul kkeuteul jina "Past the end of this cold winter"
Dashi bomnari ol ttaekkaji "Until the spring comes again"
Kkot piul ttaekkaji "Until the flowers bloom again"
Geugose jom deo meomulleojwo "Stay there a little longer"
Meomulleojwo "Stay there"

Niga byeonhan geonji "Did you change?"
(Niga byeonhan geonji) "(Did you change?)"
Animyeon naega byeonhan geonji "Or did I change?"
(Naega byeonhan geonji) "(Or did I change?)"

I sungan heureuneun shiganjocha miwo "I hate even this moment that is passing"
Uriga byeonhan geoji mwo "I guess we changed"
Moduga geureon geoji mwo "I guess that's how everything is"

Geurae mibda niga "Yeah I hate you"
Neon tteonatjiman "Although you left"
Dan harudo neoreul "There hasn't been a day"
Ijeun jeogi eopseotji nan "That I have forgotten you"

Soljikhi bogo shipeunde "Honestly, I miss you"
Iman neoreul jiulge "But now I'll erase you"
Geuge neol wonmanghagibodan "Because that will hurt less"
Deol apeunikka "Than resenting you"

********************

A/N: I did put English lyrics too... Spring day fits a lot in this chapter omg

So earlier I accidentally deleted this chapter instead of the "ATTENTION" one. Thank god I restored it on another unupdated device. I'm so sorry for being clumsy.

Featured Song: Spring Day by BTS

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
THANK YOW❤️