Chapter 16: Crying Inside

Jinhwan's Point of View

"Why did you do that Miyeon?" I asked her. I'm kind of pissed, but not that much because her head was downed and it seems like she's also sad and guilty.

"I'm sorry Jinhwan, I just didn't manage to control myself," she said. "I'm not mad okay? I'm just a little bit disappointed because of what you did to her.

Actually, the day I told her that I am a scholar was also the day I told her that my father is Kim Im-Eon and he was killed by someone. Unexpectedly, she said that she heard some rumors that Kim Hang Joon killed his assistant which is actually my dad. Few days ago, I was surprised when she said that Jennie's father was the one who killed my father, I really don't want to believe her because Jennie is a good person and I don't think her dad won't do such thing.

However, yesterday I told Miyeon that I request for a date so that we will talk about that thing. But unfortunately, I was surprised when she was having a fight with Jennie.

I just hugged her to make her feel that I'm not mad. But I'm still worrying about Jennie.

***

Taehyung's Point of View

Monday: start of classes again and our last period for the day just ended. I'm always looking at Jennie and I noticed that she was uneasy. I feel like something or someone's bothering her because she's not talking to anyone, not focusing on the teacher, sometimes I noticed that she's looking at me but with a sad expression.

"Attention students, please go to the covered court before heading home for an important announcement. This is the President, thank you." Everybody was alarmed by the speaker. We headed towards the covered court and we saw the president on the stage. With Kai.

"Good afternoon students, now I have a very important announcement," the President said. Everybody was quiet and waiting for what he will say.

"Students, are you ready?"

"YES!" students shouted except for me. What is it?

"I, the president of the school, announces the school's new queen..."

What? Wh—

"Our new queen Ms. Kim Jennie!"

"Oh my gosh!"

"She already accepted it!"

"Kai is now her boyfriend... OMG! How about Irene?"

"Irene is sooo pathetic."

I can hear everyone's opinions as I saw Jennie coming up the stage. Suddenly I felt shivers all over my body. She accepted being the queen which means she will have to be Kai's girlfriend. I can't believe she didn't mind what Jin said few days ago...

"I think you actually like Kai too so why should you not agree to be the queen?" -Jin

"I-I want to say sorry that Kai was the chosen king even if it was the President's decision." -Jennie

"She already accepted it and also the contract of being Mr. Kim Jong-In's girlfriend," the President said. I looked at Kai and his smile was about to reach the clouds.

What an assh*le.

I looked at Jennie. She was widely smiling at everybody while looking at them. Suddenly, she looked at me and smiled. But I saw her eyes were about to cry.

🎶Darlin' I, I can't explain
Where did we lose our way?
Girl it's drivin' me insane
And I know I just need one more chance🎶

🎶To prove my love to you
And if you come back to me
I'll guarantee
That I'll never let you go🎶

🎶Can we go back to the days our love was strong?
Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong?
Can somebody tell me how to get things back
The way they use to be?🎶

🎶Oh God give me a reason
I'm down on bended knee
I'll never walk again until you come back to me
I'm down on bended knee🎶

Jennie....

********************

A/N: I'm sorry for all the mistakes, wrong grammars, spelling and typographical errors.

Featured Song: On Bended Knee by 'Boyz II Men'

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
THANK YOU SOOO SOOO MUCH
💔