Chapter 25: Boyfriend

"If you don't want me to mess with you, I will just give you a simple dare

"If you don't want me to mess with you, I will just give you a simple dare. Accept Kai's offer to be his girlfriend. Now."

I know he's just f*cking messing up with me. I can actually arrest him right now but I still have to gather some evidences that he has an apprentice and he is the one who wants to kill my father.

And of course, he is powerful. Maybe he has some accomplice on some policeman and if I made a wrong move, I will be the one arrested. This sounds dumb but I need to do what he says.

I have to act like I'm under him so that I can fool him.

"Fine! I'll do it. Just don't mess with me anymore," I said and acted like I'm worried. He smirked. "Good girl, Jennie. You're just like your father." Little did he know that I'm the one who's taking a move.

I hired an investigator to look up on him so that we can find out who is his accomplice. His name is Min Do Yeon. He is currently following Bae Joo-Hyung secretly so that he can know what he is doing.

I'm really busy these days because I have to pass all of my projects since next week is our graduation day. Finally, I'm going to be a real adult. I'm thinking about how I will manage my dad's company and our properties since I need to investigate secretly.

I'm about to pass my project in the faculty when I saw Kai walking towards me. "Hey, uh, Jennie."

"Uhmm, hello? Haha. What are you doing here? Are you done with your projects?" I asked him.

"Not really. Hey, let me handle that," he said and handled the folders. "Oh thank you so much." This is sooo awkward since I just remembered what President Joo-hyung said earlier,

"If you don't want me to mess with you, I will just give you a simple dare. Accept Kai's offer to be his girlfriend. Now."

"Uhmm... Kai, I actually have something to tell you."

"Hmm?" He said while passing my folders to the teacher. "That's from Miss Kim Jennie," he said to the teacher. When we got outside the faculty, I held his hand and went to the school garden.

I cleared my throat before saying, "I have something to tell you."

"What? Do you accept me as your boyfriend now?" he said and then laughed. But he's actually right....

"Ha! I'm just kidding Jennie," he said and then placed his arm on my shoulder. "You're actually right, Kai..." I almost whispered.

"What? Wait you're accepting me already?" I sadly nodded. "You're my girlfriend now?!"

"Y-yes."

"OH SH*T!" He screamed and hugged me. I just smiled awkwardly, the hug was so long until my eyes caught Taehyung looking at us. Sh*t! I pushed Kai slowly so that he wouldn't hug me anymore. I look again from where I saw Taehyung but he left already.

"You made me so happy, Jennie." His eyes were sparkling. I just smiled on him. "Let's date later."

WHAAAAT?!

"Uhm, okay." I said even if I still have a lot to do. I need to obey President Bae, or else...

We're here again at my favorite cafe called "보고 싶어" (Bogo Sip-Eo; I Miss You). I ordered French Vanilla and my cinnamon rolls (which is like a torture because it reminds me of Taehyung). Kai ordered black coffee and chocolate croissant.

"I'll literally date you every day," he said. I was about to laugh when I found out he wasn't joking. He actually said we should date tomorrow in a famous bar.

I suddenly feel uncomfortable. My smile and laugh are always fake when it comes to Kai. Kai has perfect eyes, lips, nose, I don't know why but I'm still more comfortable with one person.

That one person who made me share my true self, my genuine laugh and my genuine smile.

And that's Taehyung.

********************

A/N: Love you all 😍😁

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
THANK YOU GUYS😘