Chapter 14: Jinhwan's Father

This girl Miyeon is so mad at me to the point of she slapped me

This girl Miyeon is so mad at me to the point of she slapped me. SLAPPED.

Should I punch her?

But what is her reason? Is it just because I stepped on her shoe? That's a nonsense reason. Even if it costs millions of dollars, it's still a nonsense reason for her to slap me. I can actually feel that my cheek is turning red.

"I hate you and your dad!" She exclaimed. What?!

So my dad is involved to this? What is her problem? "What is wrong with you?!"

"You! You are the reason why Jinhwan was expelled in the university!" She yelled at me. It was actually embarrassing because people are looking at us right now. We are in a street.

But whaaat?! I can't believe this. I actually helped him there. Remember on the first day of school, Irene was on the cafeteria who's bullying a boy which is Jinhwan. She is forcing him to eat the curry on the floor for a punishment of being a scholar. I fought with Irene just for Jinhwan to prevent him from eating the curry. I even punched Irene there.

And also, what does she care about Jinhwan? Are they couples or what?

"What?! You are wr—"

I didn't finish what I'm saying because she suddenly grabbed my hair. It hurts!

"Ouch! F*ck!" I cried in pain. She didn't let me explain yet I didn't even understand her reasoning. Like how will my father be involved with this?

It's unfair. She should experience pain too.

I grabbed her hair also. In a tighter grip. She kept on cursing me and shouting but I am just so mad.

"Miyeon? Wait, STOP!" a man rushed to us and stopping us from grabbing each other's hair. It took a few seconds before he eventually stopped us.

Wait... Jinhwan?!

"Jennie?!" He was also surprised seeing me fighting with Miyeon. I looked at Miyeon and had a 'bitch-we're-not-done-yet' expression. She looked back with that expression too.

What is he doing here? And how did he know that I and Miyeon are here?

"So, should I start now?" Jinhwan asked me and I nodded. We are here at the cafeteria. Jinhwan made Miyeon go home because he said that he needs to talk to me.

"Well, If you didn't know, Miyeon is actually my girlfriend," he said. Oh, my guess was right. "So you have a girlfriend that has THAT kind of attitude?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "No, she's actually kind. She's just really mad that time," he said and then eventually switched to a dark expression. Seriously? "But why?" I can't wait to know the answer. I can't wait to know why Miyeon is so mad at me that she just slapped and grabbed my hair.

"It's because my father died," he said. What?! I really want to scream in front of Jinhwan right now saying that I didn't get anything of what he is saying. "What the hell Jinhwan? Just get straight to the point! You're getting on my nerves!" I said and he laughed sadly.

"My father died and someone just stole his earnings for me, I do not know who that is, but that is the reason why I became poor and the reason why I became a scholar in our school," he sadly said. Now I am getting more interested. "I moved in my mom's house because he and dad are divorced, I was actually eight or nine that time," he continued. I'm starting to get goosebumps for an unknown reason.

"I found out that my mother has an affair which is the reason they got divorced. I lived in his new husband's house and...."

"And what?" I am really worried. His expression seems like he has a lot of problems that time.

"He's always punching me, locking me in the closet, making me do the chores, and my mom literally doesn't care at all. Didn't she realize that I am still her son to whom she carried for nine months?" He said and I saw a tear dropped from his eye.

"Going to college, I actually planned to study on Parvenu University because I know the person who killed my dad, it's daughter or son is also studying in there. But turns out, I met Miyeon. She is actually the first person in the university to whom I said that I am a scholar and my story. I did not know Irene will know that I am a scholar, I think she's secretly looking at her father's files..." that b*tch, I really hate her.

"And then, when Miyeon already knew that I am just a poor person, she didn't complain. She doesn't care even if I am no one compared to her wealthy family." Oh, so she is really kind.

"So summarizing all that up, when your dad was killed your life changed," I concluded. He nodded.

"Few weeks ago, with the help of Miyeon, we found out who killed my dad," he said and then looked at me. I had a blank expression.

"Jennie.... My father's name is Kim Im-Eon..."

What—

"And it's your father who killed him."

********************

A/N: Another revelation chapter! Did you like it? Also I estimated this story and I think this can end up to 30 chapters or more. (Not sure if there's a book 2 though)

And also, for those who are not informed... Miyeon or Cho Miyeon was actually the 5th member of blackpink but Miyeon already has a group right now which is (G)I-DLE.

 Miyeon or Cho Miyeon was actually the 5th member of blackpink but Miyeon already has a group right now which is (G)I-DLE

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
THANK YOU SO MUCH😘❤️