Chapter 20: Romantic Hearts Festival

Everyone is delighted, cheerful and happy today because of the 'so called' festival

Everyone is delighted, cheerful and happy today because of the 'so called' festival. I'm kind of nervous, I think if I'm not included in this frickin' wedding booth, my emotion will be like them. Happy.

But because I am included and the bride, it makes me so pissed. Why should Taehyung and Kai fight for me. That is so lame like, it was just a game and a normal booth but they are acting really serious.

I am with Jisoo right now. I first bought cinnamon rolls because I didn't eat breakfast. It's so funny that she bought chicken for breakfast. She's really has "chicken-obsessed disorder".

"Are you excited? 'Cause I am," she cheered. She is one of those 99% that is excited. While I belong to those 1%. "Hey, look at that poster! It seems like 100 copies are attached to every wall of the university. Irene really looks like she's excited," she said and then grinned.

"Good morning students! Are you excited for the Romantic Hearts Festival?" Irene's loud voice made the crowd cheered

"Good morning students! Are you excited for the Romantic Hearts Festival?" Irene's loud voice made the crowd cheered. "After this small announcement, you can be free and go to any booth you want! I am just going to announce the mechanics and games of the 'Wedding Booth Kai versus Taehyung'! So each game's winner has one point. So we have 5 games..." she said and then show us the 5 games in a big screen. "First game is archery, the one who gets the shots the bigger point wins! Second game is bowling, same mechanics with the archery. Third game is dart shooting, it also have the same mechanics. The fourth game is taekwondo, and the one who will make the other player fall down for 5 seconds wins! And... the last game, is a secret one," she said and then smirked.

The crowd complained and then still cheered at the end. "The winner will be Jennie's groom at the wedding booth and of course, will kiss Jennie's lips," she looked at me and smirked. "So, let us start Kim versus Kim competition... Now!"

1st Game: Archery

I saw Kai and Taehyung walk to the court with their bow and arrows. Every audience was in the bleachers cheering while I'm at the stage with Irene. How ironic.

"So, let's start with Kim Jong-In!"

He took a deep sigh and then positioned his arms. He really has a very good posture when it comes to archery. He then shot it...

"He got a nine!" Irene exclaimed. That was a good one. I saw him smirk at V before sitting. "And next, Kim Taehyung!" He first looked at me and positioned his hands to the target.

"He got a... five! The winner for this round is Kai!" The crowd cheered for Kai and then Kai smirked at Taehyung.

Kim Jong-In: 1
Kim Taehyung: 0

2nd Game: Bowling

Since Kai won the last round, he was the first one to go now. I actually tried bowling once, I really annoyed and liked it because it was fun even if the bowling ball is a little bit heavy. He positioned his hands and then rolled the ball.

"He knocked down 7 pins! Not bad!"

After Kai, Taehyung then rolled the ball.

"It's a spike! Wow!" OMG. Did he just do that? He knocked down all of the pins!

"Taehyung wins on this round!"

Kim Jong-In: 1
Kim Taehyung: 1

3rd Game: Dart Shooting

Kim Taehyung went on first. I know he's good at this but I don't know if Kai is. Sometimes when we play this, he scores 10 or sometimes 8.

"He scored a nine! That was a good one!" I knew it! Taehyung is good at these.

Next one is Kai. He actually should score a ten for him to win. He really looks confident, maybe he is good at this.

...

"He scored a six! Taehyung won this round!" Irene exclaimed and the crowd cheered. Somehow my heart had this irregular beating and I don't understand why.

Kim Jong-In: 1
Kim Taehyung: 2

********************

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter, I'm sorry I didn't updated this last week because I was really busy. But I hope this chapter was worth it. Is it?

Anyways, are you ready for 'Kim versus Kim Part 2'? Stay tuned for the next chapter probably next week!

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
THANK YOU😍