Epilogue

"Flight 627, Seoul, Korea to Rome, Italy

"Flight 627, Seoul, Korea to Rome, Italy. Departure time, 7 PM."

It's now 6:28 in the evening and my flight is coming. I'm still shocked knowing that Taehyung is on Rome too but still, it inspired me more to go.

Last time, I was worrying because I don't know anyone. But because Taehyung is there, suddenly I'm relieved. But what if he really changed and don't consider me as his best friend anymore?

I was also shocked knowing that he is in a boyband and he is grouped with Jungkook and Jimin. Last week, graduation day, Jimin and Jungkook told me that they will apply on a boyband. It is such a coincidence that they are grouped with each other.

Taehyung is friendly so back in school days he was a good friend to Jimin and Jungkook. I remembered our class picture that time...

Taehyung had a really great time with them so I know they will get along

I was back in reality when I heard the announcement that we must now go at the airplane. Stepping on the extension to the airplane, a lot of memories flashed back.

The times when I was smiling at him. When I was hanging out with him. When I chose Kai over him. When we were bullied. When I left him when rocks are thrown. When I hurt him.

We are best of friends, but it didn't end that way. I think... we're now enemies.

But is it really the end? Or just the beginning of everything.

We're now enemies with memories.

🎶Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through🎶

🎶Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you🎶

🎶There's a time that I remember, when I did not know no pain
When I believed in forever, and everything would stay the same
Now my heart feel like December when somebody say your name
'Cause I can't reach out to call you, but I know I will one day, yeah🎶

I am here to avenge my dad, but of course I'm also here because of taehyung. No matter how far he goes, I'll chase after him. Taehyung got into countless fights just for me. But now, I will be the one who's going to fight for him.

*End of book 1*

Featured Song: Memories by Maroon 5