~1~

Jungkook's POV:

I was exhausted after bringing up so many luggage to the third floor of this high storied building. Elevator is not allowed to use for carrying heavy luggage. Our furniture and other things will reach here by today afternoon only, by some truck or big transport. I was opening the door of our new flat when someone from my side asked, "New member of our apartment?". I nodded and said, "Yes!" and smiled coz the person seemed to be a gentleman.
"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung," he introduced himself offering his hand to me for a handshake. I smiled and shook my hand with him saying, "Jeon Jungkook!".
"My flat is also on this floor so we will be good friends I guess," he said and smiled.
"Wow, that will be great!," I chuckled admiring the fact and then he went inside his flat. I was still struggling with the key when at last was successful to unlock the tight new lock of the door with my key and opened the door slowly switching on the light inside and was just amazed to see how beautiful it was looking at its nascent stage only, and imagined how more beautiful it will look when it will be furnished and decorated. I turned back to see if Y/N and Sara had come yet but not getting any trace of them, I gave Y/N a call to tell them to come up to our flat now.

Your POV:

Almost ten years had passed after that incident when I returned back to Jungkook after a long session of separation between us. After some days, we got married and within two years, we had a girl child named Sara. She looks just like her father. Cute, fair and fluffy. I named her though and Jungkook liked it. The house was getting old and ruined day by day so at last, Jungkook decided to sold away his precious property (his whole antique mansion that we had dwelled in for so long) in an auction and when he got a good amount, he sold it and with that money, we bought an expensive and beautiful duplex flat in a prestigious high storey apartment of Seoul. Today, it's the first time we have come to our new flat and Sara is busy roaming around the whole new campus of this premises with me, dragging my hand all around so that I don't get a chance to leave her for a moment also. Yes, she's a mamma's pampered child. I mean she loves me too much and as she never adores for any expensive things so I give her whatever she want coz her desires are very simple and innocent. She loves my company all the time and I love to keep her protected to myself so I accompany her always, and being her mother, it's my responsibility also. She's eight years old now. Well, by giving her company, I couldn't go up there and help Jungkook with the heavy luggage. While admiring the beauty of the whole premises and garden, suddenly I got a call and saw its Jungkook. I smiled and received the call where he told me to come as he has already managed to bring all the luggage inside our flat by now. I nodded saying yes and hanging the call, I lifted Sara in my arms, "Your dadda is calling, let's go now!" chuckled and pinched her little nose when she chuckled and hugged me tight not to fall. I got in the elevator with her in my arms and soon reached the desired floor and was amazed by each of the interior designs of the apartment. Admiring the corridor of the apartment, I reached my door step when Jungkook with a big smile welcomed me and my daughter inside to show how beautiful flat he has chosen for us and me and Sara really loved it at the very first sight and we both hugged Jungkookie lovingly. He hugged us back with all love and affection, protecting us in his warm embrace.