Author's Note ❤️

I know that many of you have already left my book after reading the "The end" 😅 but still everytime, I love to leave my note before completing my story fully so this time again I am gonna write.

This sequel has been done by me just for the request of you all and so the full idea and concept of this story is mine this time. I made this book for you all and I am happy that you all liked it, at least I hope that you did! Thanks for your constant support and love for me and my writing! Without you guys, I won't have been able to gain so much fame on my books. I am really grateful to you all for your patience, help and love. Thanks for wasting your time on reading my book and also for waiting eagerly for my updates. I really can't express my gratitude in words but I have nothing else to do so I am trying to say it in words! Just stay beside me like this forever🥰🥰 and keep blessing and loving me. I promise to return all those love and loyalty back to you. I really love you guys and you are like my family now. Your comments, appreciations really use to make my day happy and me feel special! I wish you all have a brilliant future and you get all the love you deserve. Keep loving BTS and they are on vacation right now so I am missing them but they need rest, so let's let them take rest and stay in peace😇❤️.

By the way, have you noticed that the real psychopath over here was Taehyung so maybe the book name "Mr. Psycho 2" indicates him as the second psychopath besides the marking of my sequel of my first book, haha😂! I just discovered it randomly. Whatever, I hope you enjoyed reading my story and I promise to write more books in coming future. Never leave me and keep loving me like this forever! Have a great day/night! Saranghae🙆🏻💜

 Never leave me and keep loving me like this forever! Have a great day/night! Saranghae🙆🏻💜

See you!💕 (it's better to say rather than good bye😉💜)

🎉 You've finished reading Mr. Psycho 2 [18+]🔞 (Jungkook x reader){Ft. Taehyung} [COMPLETED✔️] 🎉