~10~

Taehyung's POV:

I was fully startled by the attitude Jungkook showed and I never knew he was so rude to Y/N. I felt bad for her and stood silent. When Jungkook at last, asked me what I was about to say, I nodded and said softly, "I am starting an NGO for orphans and poor kids and for its inauguration, I wanted Y/N to cut the ribbon. As she's my best friend, I wanted her to be the special guest," saying that, I looked down.

"You have your own hand, so cut the ribbon yourself. Y/N can't go," he said curtly and shut the door on my face insulting me badly. I pressed my lips in a nervous way, looking down while my palms were a bit sweaty as I had never been treated like this before by anyone and slowly I stepped towards my own home.

Jungkook's POV:

"Sara, go to your own room and play. I have something to talk with your mamma," I smiled saying that to Sara when she nodded happily and went out of the room in her innocent mind. I shut the door and glared up at Y/N. "Why do you make all the boys, your best friend? You aren't satisfied with only me right? Why everytime I have to take my bad side to make you understand that YOU ARE ONLY MINE!!!!!!??????," I yelled at her and huffed vigorously.

She looked at me with distress for some seconds and then turned her gaze away muttering, "Not all relations are dirty ones! Some are pure, natural and just for friendship. I agree Jimin was in love with me so he committed mistake which had almost ruined our life once but Taehyung never sees me in that way. He just considers me as his good friend, why can't you take it lightly????," she asked looking back at me.

"You think Taehyung doesn't see you that way, right??"

"Yeah, definitely!"

"Did you know that Jimin was in love with you when you two were very good friends? Didn't you that time also, safeguard Jimin everytime from me saying that you two were just best friends???"

She paused looking down. I smirked rolling eyes. "Listen, Taehyung is alone.... He has lost his wife and the only person close to him after his parents, right now is you! So it's natural that if he falls in love with you!!!," I said calmly sitting beside her. "But Taehyung knows me since childhood! I know him much better thsn Jimin! He has never thought of me in that way and also he respects my married life with you!!! It's true that his wife is dead but he still loves her only!!!," she said trying to convince me. I was tired of taking out Taehyung from her mind so I grabbed her hand getting up from bed and pinned her tight to the wall, "Listen!!! I don't want to hear anything coz I just don't want you to get close with any anyone may however he be innocent and pure. I just don't want to give any chance to someone to again snatch you away from me," tightens my grip on her wrists bringing my face near her ear, "And if I see you one more time again beside Taehyung or anything in between you two, I will be more dangerous this time than the previous time and you will start hating me again!!!!", said in my dark voice glaring at her for some seconds. Then I gradually left her hands and panted hard for somehow whenever I get this much angry, my head aches hard and my pulse rate gets increasingly high which makes me badly exhausted. I didn't know what Y/N was thinking or having in mind right now, she just held me softly and dragged me to bed slowly making me lay down and holding my cheek, she said, "Don't worry! Just have trust on me that I won't do anything wrong. Now take rest!!!" She smiled and kissed my forehead when I felt a bit guilty again but keeping a poker face, I didn't respond to her anything and just turned to another side closing my eyes to fall asleep.