Special Part♥️

Warning: smut🔞 not suitable for innocent readers though I have written the content in innocent words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV:

Taking her in my arms in bridal style, I walked through the row of curtains until we reached to our special room fully decorated for us. We were on our second honeymoon basically to Paris as Sara was in hostel then. I smiled looking deep in her eyes which were sparkling and staring at me back and which made my heart beat louder each second. I was so lost in her that I forgot the world around us, the beautifully decorated room around us. I kept on smiling with her blushed cheeks and slowly I laid her down on bed and I hovered on top of her with a cute smirk. She, before looking to me, looked around the whole room and gasped in awe, "It's so beautifully decorated!"

I chuckled as all those arrangements were done by me and when she was busy admiring the beauty of the room, I leaned down and snuggled in her neck

I chuckled as all those arrangements were done by me and when she was busy admiring the beauty of the room, I leaned down and snuggled in her neck. She chuckled and I showered her neck with my soft kisses and meanwhile that, I also gave her some love bites. She kept cuddling me like a teddy bear and I kept snuggling in her neck and then into her fluffy babies. I took off her night suit slowly and kissed all over her collarbones, arms, tummy and her soft babies. I explored her every beautiful part once again and blessed them with my kisses and love. She helped in undressing me as well and when she started kissing me everywhere and attempted to mark me as well, I became a full shy bunny opposite to my character. Sometimes I doubted if I really was a bipolar. We laughed and gossiped about a lot of funny memories but also I added some romantic conversations in between to make the moment romantic and memorable. We cuddled tight and lovingly for plenty of time but in between, I forgot that my little friend was feeling helpless for my beautiful wife. I chuckled getting shy and done with it again and thus at last inserted myself in her deeply and we both groaned out in pleasure. We kept the same rhythm and we pleasure each other to the fullest we could. The warmth of the blanket over us and also the warmth in between us as our bodies were so close to each other, made our moment more romantic and I slowly increased my pace by going harder, deeper and faster. She kept moaning and her moans were music to my ears so I never stopped and continued my work with full energy. In between our session, we kissed a lot of times and nuzzled, snuggled and cuddled like teddy bears. After some minutes, we both were exhausted and before I pulled out, I asked her, "Do you want Sara to have any sibling???" with a smirk and she hit me with a pillow screaming, "NO!!!" and I laughed out nodding "Okay okay!" and pulled out releasing myself elsewhere. After that I laid down beside her feeling tired and exhausted and she hugged me tight resting her head on my chest and I hugged her back caressing her head. I kissed her forehead mumbling, "I love you" and she mumbled cutely back, "I love you too... Now sleep well... Good night!!!". I chuckled at the cute way she said and after saying, "Good night princess!", I closed my eyes as well like her and switched off the light.

Thus, the two love birds fell asleep together in each other's arms~💕

~~~~

^^This one was for you all!! Saranghae🙆🏻💜^^