~2~

After some days~
Your POV:

I was busy in the kitchen and Sara was busy playing in the room alone as her dadda was in office. After cooking the food, I put it in the micro-oven and after setting a time, I wiped my sweat off from forehead by the back of my hand and walked towards my room to see Sara. I went inside but to my horror, couldn't see Sara there. I just smiled and looked all around and called her name, "Sara??". I looked for her in all the rooms and everywhere but couldn't find her anywhere. I got worried and scared but then suddenly I saw the main door open.

'She went out of her own, but where?', thought to myself and ran outside with high anxiety when suddenly saw her standing beside a man in the corridor and they were busy gossiping while looking outside to the nature. I huffed in relief but also frowned thinking who could be the man with her, so just walked behind Sara and called out her name, "Sara?".

She turned around and chuckled saying, "Mamma!!!" and ran towards me to hug me when I asked her, "Who told you to go out of your room without permission and just talk with any random guy??" was lowkey feeling insecure so scolded her.

Taehyung's POV:

Smiles, "Excuse me, mam!" offers out my hand to her, "I am not any random guy, I live just in the flat beside yours and so I am your neighbour!" smiles again.

You: Oh really? (feels embarrassed) So sorry I didn't know...(shakes hand with him for the formal gesture)

Me: It's okay dear... Jungkook, your husband knows me from the very beginning as we met face to face the very day you all came in here.

You: Oh sorry.... Basically he didn't say anything about it so....(smiles shyly)

Me: I was just standing in the corridor when your daughter suddenly came outside to play with her remote control car toy in this long corridor. I chuckled seeing her as I love kids so much and so I thought why not to have a conversation with her, hehe.

You: Hmm...but how did you know that I am Jungkook's wife and she is our child? (frowns)

Me: I am not so dumb also that I won't understand this much. (smiles)

You: You live alone over here?

Me: (sighs looking down) Yeah.

You: Oh!

Me: (smiles looking up) Whatever...we can be friends right? Coz we are neighbours after all..(gives an innocent box smile)

You: (gulps softly with a slight smile) Yeah of course. (turns to Sara) Sara let's go!!!

Suddenly holding Sara's hand, she dragged her inside the flat and locked the door. That act seemed kinda rude to me somehow but I tried to take it lightly with a smile and a small thought kept flowing in my mind, 'Why she acted so rude suddenly? Did I say something wrong??'

Shrugged to myself not getting any proper answer and kept walking along the corridor alone, enjoying my loneliness.