~6~

Jungkook's POV:

When Sara fell asleep in her room, me and Y/N were to sleep by then in our room. But before that, I hugged her from back and sang the birthday song lovingly and made her dance with me still hugging her tight~
"Happy birthday princess,
Happy birthday angel,
Happy birthday dear Y/N,
Happy birthday to you!!!"
And then I giggled along with her as those lyrics were my own. She turned around immediately in my embrace and said kissing all over my face, "Thank you my prince!!! I love you so much!!! Can I see my gift??? Please please, I can't wait anymore...," she pouted and was impatient like a kid which made me chuckle and I nodded. "Yes baby, yes!! Wait for just some seconds," I walked near the gifts to take them in my arms and then gave them to her, "Here are your gifts princess!!!".

Your POV:

I chuckled snatching those presents immediately from his hands and went to the bed to settle there nicely and see the gifts. I unwrapped the gift pack hurriedly like a kid and was too happy to see it was a cute fluffy yellow teddy bear holding a photo frame in front of its tummy which had a picture of me, Jungkook and our Sara. "Omo, that's so cute!!," I gasped out in happiness and then saw there were a bouquet of beautiful multicolour roses and also a jewelry box. In it, there was a platinum necklace and also there was a big birthday card separately. I was too happy with all those precious gifts and hugged Jungkook tight with tears of happiness rolling down my cheeks. He giggled and caressed my back like a caring husband and I asked him mumbling, "Now tell me what you want as your return gift???" and smiled looking at him.

Jk: An answer!
Me: Answer?? (gets a bit confused)
Jk: Yes.
Me: But what kind of gift is that?
Jk: Well, I will ask you a question and you have to give me its honest answer.

Somehow I felt Jungkook's voice was no more romantic, whereas there was a slight anger and frustration hiding in it. I felt a bit uncomfortable and slowly parted myself from him and asked him with concern, "Uhmm, what is the question Jungkook? Ask me...!?," comforted him a bit to ask it.

Jk: Why did Taehyung hug you??

".....," I got speechless by that sudden question and stiffened like a statue for a moment not knowing what to answer.

Jk: What happened??? Answer me....(asks with a dark voice now)

"...Basically..he....," I fumbled and looked down. I don't know why my mouth couldn't let that simple truth to come out.

Jk: He...WHAT??? Tell me Y/N... I am losing my patience... (grips her both shoulders becoming possessive)

"He didn't know so long that I was one of his classmates in childhood... When today I told my name to him, he recognized me," I mumbled and gave him a soft smile.

Jk: First of all, why did you tell your name to him all of a sudden and secondly why he needed to hug you like that? Does he hug everyone he gets to see of his childhood after so long???

His voice was really getting on the mode it used to get some years ago whenever it had come to an issue related to Jimin. I was scared and I didn't know how to manage but still with a smile, I said, "Basically we were really good friends and bench partners some times and it was class seven when it was last time, we got to see each other. After that, he went to a different school and so we couldn't meet after that. After so many years, today when he got to know that I am Y/N, he became nostalgic and gave me a friendly hug. Please don't get angry on that, Jungkook. It was just a friendly gesture, so don't worry."

Jungkook's POV:

"Listen carefully Y/N, I don't want to hurt you again for a boy. It's better you stay away from him coz I can never tolerate you with a boy, whoever he is. You are mine and only mine. I can't bear any boy touching you. So from today onwards, try to ignore Taehyung, even if he was once close to you otherwise," meanwhile saying that, I grabbed her neck then, softly though, "It won't be good for you!", said those last few words with a dark voice having possession in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am really sorry guys if my grammar is poor in my stories. I try my best to improve it but if it still bothers anyone of you, then I am really very sorry. My stories are not edited so there can stay little mistakes. Please ignore them ❤️