~3~

Your POV:

Flashback~
"Tae, Tae, Tae...it's not fair... I am just two minutes late...you can't take over my seat," laughed and slapped him softly to get up from there.

"Every day I sit behind you, so today I will sit in the first bench only and you will sit behind me," he chuckled saying that.

Pouted and mumbled, "Okay!". I sat behind him and soon the class started. In the tiffin time, me and Tae ran into the field to play basketball that we had used to play everyday and as usual others joined us to play the same. Unfortunately, maximum days, the boys were to win the game but that day we girls won it luckily and we started teasing them by calling them losers.

"Losers right???," Taehyung smirked glaring at me saying that and started chasing behind me. I laughed and with all my power, I also started running fast so he couldn't catch me but he was too strong and so he caught me soon. Though I was caught but still I was busy laughing hard at him and it kept on making him more angry each second. And it is this time when he suddenly smirked and said, "I will kiss you hard if you don't stop teasing me and laughing at me."

"WHAT???," I gasped out innocently with my mouth open a bit cutely and also my eyes widened.

He laughed out hard this time and said, "See, you stopped laughing, LOL!" and he went back in class when I could understand that it was just a prank to scare me and to stop me from teasing him.

"TAEHYUNG!!!! I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU ALIVE TODAY.... HAHAHAHA," laughed and ran behind him to attack him again with my cute slaps.
~

We were never a couple or nothing lovey dovey, but we were very good friends in our school since childhood till class seven after which Taehyung went to a different school so we never met after that. We loved each other's company, we helped each other everytime, we used to have fun together, we laughed together, we had a lot of funny and memorable moments together but we were just friends. Whatever we did were innocent and we just loved to tease each other all the time. After almost twenty years, I got to see him today. His facial features, his voice and everything has changed a lot. He didn't even said his name by his own but while talking with him, I had some doubt and then I glanced back at his door (which had his nameplate) once when my doubt got cleared and somehow I got nervous again.

"You live alone over here?," I asked.

Tae: (sighs looking down) Yeah

Me: Oh!

Tae: (smiles looking up) Whatever...we can be friends right? Coz we are neighbours after all..(gives an innocent box smile)

Me: (gulps softly with a slight smile) Yeah of course. (turns to Sara) Sara let's go!!!

Immediately, I walked inside our flat along with Sara and after locking the door, I sighed. I told Sara to go in her room and sat on the sofa remembering my childhood and had that flashback. Other people would have been happy to see their childhood friend after so long but I am a bit scared to befriend a boy again when I have a possessive husband, and also when that boy was once close to me. I don't even know if Taehyung recognized me as well though I neither say my name nor does our door had our names individually. I hope he didn't recognize me and forgive me for my rude behaviour.