~Epilogue~

After some days, Taehyung got a letter in prison which one of the police constables handed him.

"Dear Taehyung,

You were my best friend since childhood and still now you are...but! Only a friend! You have done some illegal work so you are in jail but trust me, me or Jungkook are not angry with you anymore so after you come out of jail, if you ever need any help, me and Jungkook will extend our hands to you. We are always there for you. And yeah, remember one thing that may you have come in my life before Jungkook, but still, I have loved only one man in my life and that's Jungkook so please never ever again think of imagining me like that. I really respect your feeling for me and I am sorry for it. I am just your friend, nothing else. Take care😊~

-Y/N"

Taehyung read the letter a multiple times and hugged the letter tight to his chest with tears in his eyes.

It took time for him to accept the fact but slowly and gradually he did accept the fact and felt extremely guilty for whatever he had done some few months ago

It took time for him to accept the fact but slowly and gradually he did accept the fact and felt extremely guilty for whatever he had done some few months ago. After two years, when he got released from jail, he went to Jungkook and Y/N to beg forgiveness from them and after that, he fully devoted himself to the work of NGO and spent his full life with those poor and orphan children.

Meanwhile, Sara came back to home fully after her board exams and she did her graduation and masters in university nearby her house so that she can spend her time with her parents and thus like this, they stayed together forever representing a happy family where there were only love, trust, loyalty and faith.

The end?

No!

Coz before that, three persons wanna meet you all.. Wait...

...

...👀

Hello? 👀

....Jungkook?

Jungkook: Oh yeah hi!!!! Hi everyone... Sorry I just ran late.... Yeah what I was gonna say is...what was I gonna say? *thinks extremely hard*

Taehyung: Offo...

....

Jimin: LOL, let me say then... OKAY SO WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY IS...!!!!

Taehyung: Don't be so excited!

Jimin: ...... Sorry... What I was gonna say is THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH YOU ALL DEAR READERS FOR READING AND ENJOYING OUR STORY!!!!!! WE ARE REALLY GRATEFUL THAT YOU WASTED YOUR TIME TO READ OUR STORY BUT IT REALLY HELPED OUR AUTHOR A LOT TO WRITE OUR STORY. WITHOUT YOU SUPPORT, SHE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO WRITE SO MUCH!!!!

Taehyung: Jimin!!!! Don't be so excited!!!!!

Jimin: ......

Jungkook: Hahahahah... It's okay guys... Whatever Jimin said is true... We are really happy that you all enjoyed our story! Thank you so much! Keep reading our author's story like this and keep supporting her. I believe she'll never disappoint anyone of you...!!!

Taehyung: Aah... I would have told the same things like Jimin and Jungkook so I won't repeat and what I wanna say is, "PURPLE YOU ARMIES!!!!!"

Jimin: Now see, who's excited!!

Taehyung glared at Jimin and Jungkook fell on the ground laughing and later the other two joined in the laughter. "Take care all of you, love you," they three said to you all in unison.

Let's pick a pic of you three, what say?

Vminkook : OKAY! *gives a pose*

Ready, say cheese! *clicks*📸

♥️😻°~°~°~°~💜💞💜~°~°~°~°😻♥️