~12~

Your POV:

One day passed away but I couldn't still remember who could be my enemy in earlier days who would have picked my and Taehyung's picture and sent it to Jungkook. I couldn't prove myself that day to Jungkook but it was true we weren't doing anything bad that day. Taehyung was unconscious and sick so I just helped him. Who could have stalked us? I didn't know...
"Y/N?," someone called my name so I looked back and murmured, "Taehyung???". I felt embarrassed and looked away.

"What are you doing here???," he asked while sitting down beside me on the bench (in the park) where I was sitting so long and wandering. "I- Nothing," I said still looking away and avoiding him.
"Why are you avoiding me???," he asked frowning. "Coz I don't wanna talk to you," I said immediately after he ended.
"Why? What have I done??," he asked when at last, I looked at him and could no longer ignore him as he really didn't had any fault.
"Well, that day someone clicked our photos and sent them to Jungkook anonymously and then....," I paused taking a deep breath and gradually said everything to Tae that had happened that day. He was shocked hearing all of it and immediately asked, "Don't you think that your husband needs treatment?? Don't get mad but he should give you a chance to explain yourself!!!! He can't be so violent on his own wife, it's wrong!!!!"

"That's a different matter Tae, I am more concerned about the person who took our photos that day.... What if he does it again????," frowns saying that as I was tensed and looked at Taehyung for his answer. He nodded softly but then patted my back to calm me down, "Don't worry... We'll think about it.... I am just worried if Jungkook hurts you again....."

"He'll hurt me only if I am close to you and that's why at first I was ignoring you.....," I said that and got up from the bench, "I should go home now!!!"
He sighed saying okay.

"By the way," I turned again to ask Taehyung something, "Why did you come here suddenly? Was this just a coincidence????"

"Basically you know that I live alone so at maximum times, I come to the park or to our resident's garden to spend my time! It's boring to stay in home all day so yeah, it was a coincidence," he chuckled and I nodded smiling. "See you!," I said and started walking back towards my home.

Jungkook's POV:

"Once again!!!!," I mumbled receiving some new pics of Taehyung and Y/N from that same unknown number

"Once again!!!!," I mumbled receiving some new pics of Taehyung and Y/N from that same unknown number. 'They are spending time in a park now, that also so close!!!! That also after giving the last warning to Y/N... WOW WOW!!!!! But who is helping me like this to know about them? I didn't set any spy which I should have but then who is sending me these pics???', I thought getting frustrated and also my head was then burning in anger on Y/N. "Today I will finish you Y/N....but before that let me know who is it," muttering that I again typed a message to that unknown number, "Who are you? Why are you helping me like this?????"

I waited for a reply for a long time but then gasped being shocked when the reply at last arrived~
"You can never snatch me away from Taehyung!!!🙂"