~9~

Your POV:

After that day, I couldn't stop myself from talking to Taehyung whenever I saw him. Jungkook wasn't pleased to this though but I had nothing to do. I was really sad after hearing Taehyung's past and as far I knew since childhood, he was a good guy so I wasn't able to act rude to him when he had never done anything bad to me or to anyone. Every time Jungkook told me to not go to him or to talk to him but I was stubborn in this case. One day I told everything to Jungkook about Taehyung's past. He listened to it very sincerely but at last he said, "He had lost his wife that doesn't mean you have to give him company. He chose to stay alone so let him stay alone." I was fully shocked to see how could be a person so rude and heartless. I said, "I just want to be his good friend like I was in childhood. I am not having any affair with him so why do you care? He stays alone everytime so he might feel good if a friend takes care of him a few times, what's the problem in that???," I shrugged my shoulders being disappointed but he didn't answer me anything and just kept on doing his work staying stubborn.

I tried to ignore his rudeness but one day, when Taehyung came to ask me something at our door and I was about to go to him to answer it, Jungkook stepped in between us. I was totally shocked and startled but stayed quiet. Jungkook glared at Taehyung once and turned to me saying, "You don't have to come to Taehyung everytime like this... He should know that you are not that available everytime, cause you are wife of someone else," he said all these in a harsh tone to make Taehyung hear it. I felt really bad as this was a bad insult to Taehyung and I yelled,"You can't talk like this to your neighbour... You didn't let him speak also......"

"YOU JUST SHUT UP AND GO INSIDE THE ROOM," he yelled with more strength and anger and then grudged, "I will talk to him, YOU JUST GO!!!!", he screamed again and I ran inside my room crying hard. Sara was astonished seeing me crying and tried to make me calm down and asked me what happened. But I couldn't say anything and tried to control my tears. I didn't want my heart to think about anything for a moment but somehow a bit of hatred was forming again inside my heart for Jungkook which I didn't want to take place but couldn't resist myself from it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's a small chapter and sorry for late update.😅😅 Have a nice day you all.❤️