~15~

Jungkook's POV:

After I came back home from Sara's boarding school, I saw Y/N packing luggage and everything was scattered all around the room in a way as if she had thrown away everything apart. "What the hell are you doing????," I screamed in shock looking at her. But to my bad, she didn't reply. I could see her face was stained with tears and she kept ignoring me all the time. After she was done and was about to leave the house, I stopped her holding her elbow, "Where are you going???"

"Leave me Jungkook... I am not going to stay with you..."

"Wow, why??", I acted sarcastic.

"You are asking me why??? You never had trust on me, you set a spy to stalk me and Taehyung... You snatched away all my freedom and now you snatched Sara away from me... After all this, you are hoping that I will stay with you?????," she screamed on my face when I gave a tight slap on her cheek.

"JUST SHUT UP!!!!"

She was panting hard with her hand on her cheek and glared at me.

"I never set any spy on you.... I wanted to have my trust on you and wanted to safeguard you from any other boy in your life so I was determined to mark you fully mine!!!! If I was the one to set spy on you, I would have confessed that coz I am never ashamed of my works that I would hide them. If I was the one to set spy then I would never have texted myself with those threatening messages and would have blamed you of owning the number!!!," I yelled everything out and burst out in tears after a long time and knelt down on the floor being frustrated with my life. She kept standing silently.

"Done with your drama?," she scoffed at me after some few minutes of silence. I looked up blankly at her not understanding why was she so cold to me and without letting me say anything else, she stepped out of our house with the luggage and shut the door behind. I gulped looking down at the floor and muttered, "I knew this... I knew she would leave me....". With tears, in my eyes, I took out my phone and looked at the new message I had received from the same unknown number a few seconds ago. It was a picture of Taehyung and Y/N hugging each other today morning and below it, was written
"You see, I belong to Taehyung now!!💘"