The End

Jungkook's POV:

"You know right, that I have a bad past as well with my parents which had made me such a possessive and obsessive person???," I asked her looking in her eyes while cupping her cheeks. She nodded softly and I continued saying, "Even if I know that you won't leave me... I have this sudden fear of losing you whenever I see you with a boy.... I love you... I really love you more than myself, believe me! I really feel bad when I punish you so violently but trust me, I don't have control on myself whenever I see you with someone else and especially when I see that boy having interest on you.... Please forgive me... I am sorry.... Please forgive me," I cried bitterly and she immediately hugged me tighter trying to calm me saying, "No no... Don't cry please.... I know why you behave like that and it's okay.... I am used to it.... I just couldn't take it when I got to hear that you have set spy on my back and you are lying to me... But later when I got to know that you were not lying and it was all a fake thing told to me, I felt guilty.... I love you too so don't be worried!!"

I sniffled and after trying to control my tears, I said, "Please don't leave me like this everytime... When I am angry on you, I punish you but I never leave you coz I really can never live without you.... So if I do something wrong, punish me, abuse me but please don't leave me... Please.... You don't know how much my heart breaks whenever I see you have left me.... I can't live without you.... You are my everything and I don't want anyone or anything except you.... I need you... You are mine and I am yours.... We can't separate so please never punish me by leaving me again....". She cried too apologizing multiple times and at last she promised, "I will never leave you ever again... I promise... Coz I love you Mr. Psycho!".

Both of us laughed out and cuddled each other tight, lovingly and felt eternal peace at last as if we were in heaven.

THE END

~~~~^^^~~~~^^^~~~~^^^~~~~^^^~~~~
(wait for the epilogue😉)