Special Chapter - The Shower

I don't want to tease you too long. So here it is, a short special about Ming and Kit. If you are not fond of bxb interaction, you can skip it because it is not necessarily important for the process of the story.

Happy reading <3

- - - - - - - - - - - -

3rd Person's POV

20 minutes later, Forth and Max come out of the cabin. "Ming needs a little longer, he's been on the phone till now."

"Um, should we wait for him?" Beam asks in the hope that they will deny since he is so hungry, he could eat a cow.

"I can wait for him and we'll just arrive later." Offers Kit.

"Cool, we'll do it that way.

"We meet at the Italian restaurant on St. Jones Street. Okay?"

"Okay, see you later."

Forth grabs Beam's hand and pulls him behind him. Beam just tries to ignore the tingling on his skin and in his stomach, as Forth's hand encloses his.

...

Kit decides to wait for Ming in the locker room. Because first, he doesn't want to stand all alone on the basketball court, and second, he may have a chance to catch a glimpse of a wet Ming.
When he enters the locker room, he hears from the adjacent shower room water noise and can hardly resist the temptation to sneak a peek. Nevertheless, he settles on one of the benches in the locker room and starts playing with his cell phone.

...

Meanwhile, Ming enjoys the warm water of his hard-earned shower. With eyes closed, he enjoys the jet of water on his face. Lushly he spreads shampoo on his hair, massaging his scalp with pleasure, then distributes shower gel on his skin. Slowly and with a groan, he massages his aching muscles. The training was sweaty and damn exhausting.

Ming closes his eyes for a moment, allowing the warm water to wash the foam off his body. When he finally opens his eyes, he jumps in shock.

Whereby the water steam, he recognizes a figure standing in the entrance area of the shower cubicles. A petite figure with copper-colored hair and dimples licking seductively over his lips and watching him soaping his body.

Ming swallows. Heat shoots through his body and, without thinking too much, he grabs the shower gel again, gazing steadily in the direction of the figure and begins to spread the foam on his body again. Pass it over his upper body, down to his stomach and before he reaches his already rock-hard length, the figure comes straight towards him. Ming's body tingles with desire as he meets Kit's gaze, eyes dark of desire.

Kit pulls his shirt over his head. The sight of the well-formed, tight male body, with a hint of hairy fluff that starts at the navel and leads to a true gem, makes hot, wild, animalistic greed rise in him. He has to master himself, not just to jump on this magnificent body.

Kit gets rid of his pants and briefs and he is already in the shower and the water patters down on him. Impetuously, Ming pushes him against the crevice wall and presses his mouth on Kits.
The slippery bodies rub against each other. Ming's demanding tongue gains access to Kit's mouth and Kit passionately engages Ming's wet hair to make their tongues dance deeper and deeper together. Ming moans and Kit whimpers in his arms. Like two drowning people, they cling to each other.

Ming's rock hard, big cock rubs against Kit's, creating an unbearably delicious friction that makes both men moan. Ming's hands wander over Kits body, explore and caress every inch of skin they can reach.

Ming pays particularly intense attention to Kit's already stiff nipples, which he gently caresses first, and then circles with his fingers around the forecourt. Slowly, he decreases the circles, then takes the buds between his fingers and begins to gently squeeze the nipples and rolling them between his fingers.

"Aaahaaammh, Ming." Kits groaning fills the washroom who caresses Ming's penis with his right and his with his left hand with powerful up and down strokes. Now and then his thumbs rub over the sensitive tips, distributing the clear fluid in circular motions.

Meanwhile, Ming's mouth wanders over Kit's jawline, down to his crook, where he soon discovers one of Kit's erogenous zones. Kit tilts his head to give him more room. First, Ming licks gently over the sensitive area, then sucks on it and caress the place with slight flutter and circular movements of his tongue.

Kit's movements pick up speed as Ming's left hand kneads his left buttock and finally lets his fingers dance across his intergluteal fold. "Hmmm Ming ... aahha ... more ... aaahma."
Ming grins mischievously, again conquering Kit's mouth and letting their tongues dance. With slippery fingers, he penetrates Kit's lovely hole, stimulating him with two fingers that slide in and out in a steady and powerful rhythm, rubbing over this particular nerve bundle again and again.
Kit's loud gasps and incoherent stammering indicate how close Kit is to his salvation. Ming's right hand slides from Kit's nipples down to his cock to his balls, which Ming skilfully massages. "Ming ... too much ... ahh ... aaaahnhaaaaaaarg." Kit's stammering changes to a long moan as he explodes in his hand and spreads his seed between their abs.

Although Kit is still feeling his orgasm, he is now even hornier. With both hands, he grabs again for the magnificent and rock-hard dick in front of him and kneels down.
While his hands are working on Ming's shaft and balls, he lets his tongue glide over the firm glans. Explore its velvet texture. With his lips, he finally engulfs it and sucks it with increasing intensity.
Ming buries his hands in Kit's wet strands, enjoying the hot moisture around his cock and the caressing of his testicles. Kit's head bobs up and down, his hands kneading Ming's firm butt.
A shiver goes through Ming, he squeezes his butt together and with a loud gasp, he explodes in Kits mouth. Ecstatic, Kit sucks him empty until the last drop. Then, like a cat, he licks his lips with pleasure.

Ming pulls Kit back up and takes him in his arms. "You're such a naughty KitKat." Kit chuckles and cuddles against Ming's chest, who shuts off the water and rubs Kit and himself with his towel thoroughly dry.

...

When both are fully dressed, a glance at the clock shows that they have to hurry if they want to eat together with the others. Although of course there is the option to continue the steamy session from just now.

Kits' grumbling stomach, however, makes the decision for them and after a short peck on Kit's lips, Ming reaches for the hand of the smaller one. Hand in hand, the two lovebirds leave the locker room and leave to the restaurant.

- - - - - - TBC- - - - - -

Hui, what a start to an ordinary Tuesday. And yes, my Kit knows what he wants and gets what he wants!

I think I'm not possessed (in case you don't know, I refer to my one-shots which are kind of smutty because I thought I was possessed by an evil spirit), my mind is just full of smut and I found the perfect platform to let it out 😉
Wish you all a lovely week, muah 💋