Chapter XVI - Aroused

You probably already have a suspicion what will happen in this chapter ;)

Happy reading <3

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Forth's POV

Ming and I enter the 'Bar of Gods' and look for a seat in the back of the bar. Beam and Kit have already taken positions to put our plan into action. The appearance of my pup is exactly Phana's usual prey scheme, much to my displeasure.
To be honest, I'm not really happy about my pup being the decoy for Phana. But persuading Ming to let Kit do the job was impossible. So I have no choice but to watch Beam with eagle eyes and intervene if it's necessary.

...

Shortly after us, Phana enters the bar and with, I have to admit that, a very skilled action, Beam can attract Phana's attention. But when Beam rubs around Phana's legs, I have to hold myself back not to interfere. Instead, I grab my beer bottle firmly and try to convince myself that it's all part of the plan.

"Forth, calm down, Beam tries to find evidence for our theory and not lure Phana into bed." Ming tries to calm me down. That he has even noticed my inner turmoil is a miracle, since he's been texting with Kit all the time.

"I know. It's just...argh." I grumble and again watch every movement of Phana and Beam. Satisfied, I realize that Beam probably does not have much fun talking to Phana, at least from his body language. My suspicions are confirmed when, after Phana points at MIng and me, Beam turns around and beams at me. I would love it if he could show me exclusively that smile more often. Not to forget the cheeky wink.
My good mood, however, is wiped away as I notice from the corner of the eye Phana's hand movement over Beam's glass.

"Ming, did you see that?"
"You mean the pliable drop of a pill in Beam's glass?"

"Shit, let Kit know we need to cancel the action."

"OK." Ming texts Kit immediately and is more than surprised by Kit's answer. "Kit texted, we should continue to watch Beam, because Beam has already expected that something like that could happen, and that's no reason for him not to continue with our plan."

"Gosh, this guy must be totally out of his mind."

"Kit means he has previously calculated the likelihood of the danger that Phana will give him a harmful substance. The likelihood was too low to even contemplate a cancellation of the plan." I stare over at Kit and he answers with a shrug. I think I have to get used to the fact that my pup is absolutely logical about everything and emotions rather play a big role in his decisions.

...

It hardly takes half an hour, as the effect of the pill become visible. Beam moves uneasily from one foot to the other and tugs at his neckline. Nevertheless, he continues the conversation with Phana. My pup really has guts. I'm a little bit proud of him. But when he rushes to the bathroom with fast steps, I'm on high alert. And as Phana follows him with a dirty grin on his face, I know what's going to happen.

I follow Phana and what I get to hear immediately makes me boil with rage.

"What are you doing here?"

"Checking on your condition to make sure if I can take you."

"What did you put in my drink?"

"What a smart guy you are."

"You do not really think I'll surrender to you after I know what you did ?! And again, what did you put in my drink?"

"Ever heard of Boner Boosters, purely herbal and highly effective. Just look at you." Phana tries to pull Beam to him, but he manages to escape his grip. He now stands with his back against the wall.