Chapter XV - Phana

Our cuties on their way to play detective 🤤

I guess for the next couple of months I can only update at the weekend because I will be occupied by my new job. So please forgive me, I'll do my very best to write chapter after chapter.

Happy reading <3

- - - - - - - - - - - -

3rd Person's POV

Beam and Kit are on their way to the 'Bar of the Gods', which according to Ming, is the favorite bar of Phana, their main suspect. The two math students know the bar by hearsay but have never been there themselves.

While Beam is looking forward to the evening and curious about what they maybe will find out, Kit is slightly pissed. The reason for his bad mood is the conversation between Forth, Ming, Kit, and Beam the previous evening.

Start of Flashback

"Forth, one of my bros texted me, that Phana will spend tomorrow night in the 'Bar of Gods'. Maybe we should take this opportunity to gather evidence for our theory?" Ming shares his thoughts with Forth.

Forth nods. "What do you think, Beam?"

"Sure, let's play detective." Beam agrees immediately. "However, it would be stupid if we all appear together, Phana will not say anything if he sees us with you, because he knows we're in the same team."

"True, he does not know you yet and does not connect you with us either."

"So you think we should arrive and spend our time separately in the bar?"

"Yeah, right, Kit and I will come to the bar later and try to get information while you can keep an eye on us from a safe distance."

Kit pouts. "Ming and I have to act like strangers tomorrow night?" Beam nods. Ming, who has noticed Kit's dismissive tone of voice, bends over to Kit and whispers in his ear. "KitKat, do not be offended, maybe the stranger invites you to his home for a night of hot and wild sex." Before leaning back, he places a kiss on Kit's cheek. Kit's pout changes to a small smile, even though he is not happy with the plan.

End of Flashback

And so Kit and Beam enter the rustic, somewhat shabby-looking bar without Forth and Ming

And so Kit and Beam enter the rustic, somewhat shabby-looking bar without Forth and Ming. Curious, the two look around and decide to sit down at a free table near the counter to have a good view of the entire bar.

"When do Forth and Ming want to arrive here?"

"Hm, about half an hour after us, that's probably the time Phana usually turns up here."

"Have you considered how you want to approach him?"

"Hm, Forth said, Phana has a weakness for cute, helpless-looking boys."