Chapter XX - Confession

My family plays Boccia and since I am incredibly bad at throwing and aiming, I use the time to write this chapter 😜

Happy reading <3

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Beam's POV

This isn't really happening right now, is it?

Much too late I start to defend myself against Phana's grip. Desperately I try to free myself, but his hand clings to my wrist like a vice. At first I don't even get the idea to scream. Only when he pushes me roughly into the equipment room does an outcry escape my mouth. But it is already too late, because he has already closed the door of the equipment room behind him. I look at him in panic as he now approaches me with a wicked smile on his face.

Shit, shit, shit! This is already the second time that I face Phana alone more or less helpless. After all, this time I am not influenced by a sex drug in my actions, but can use all my senses.
I feverishly think about how I can free myself from this situation.

"Little nerd, where was the last time we were interrupted?" Phana's greedy gaze wanders over my body, licking his lips.

A shiver of disgust runs through me.

In the whole equipment room there is nothing that I could use as a weapon. Unless I wrap a floor mat around him or try to hit his head against the balance beam and knock him out.
So the defense with any object fails, there's another possibility, but I'd have to let him get pretty close to me for that, so I try to gain time first, hoping the others will find me first. Carefully I let my hand slide into my trouser pocket.

"Was it actually the first time you used this substance to get someone into bed?"

Phana giggles spitefully. "I'd say it turned out to be a proven remedy."

"Aha, so you've done the action more than once."

"Why waste time persuading when you can use it so much more useful?"

"And you wouldn't be caught doing it yet?"

"What do you think?"

"If you look at your reputation, you are indeed the successful, highly wanted pharmacy student with an absolutely white record."

Again I hear the spiteful laughter and Phana is only a few steps away from me. I gulp.

"So, haven't your victims complained yet or just didn't know how they got into this situation with you anymore?" I think out loud.

"As to be expected from a nerd: your deductive abilities are excellent." He smirks.

"So they couldn't remember." I'm thinking hard. "Memory loss caused by the forced use of another drug...hm, no, that would be too easy for you?! Not only that the side effects can vary from person to person, it would also be boring if you had to use the same method twice, wouldn't it?"

Phana's grin is getting wider. So I'm on the right track and after I can imagine which method he used, it's not difficult to draw the right conclusions. "I'm guessing hypnosis because physical violence would leave too much evidence."

Finally the facial expression of Phana changes. The scornful smile is replaced by a stunned facial expression.

"Did I hit the bullseye?" I need his confession, it's the only way I can get back to our basketball team.

"Wow, I didn't expect that conclusion now, at least not so soon. A pure jammy shot?" He wants to know.

"No luck, pure logic!"